Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Mary, I am sorry if I was not clear. I measured from the center of the mask in front…"

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com replied Jul 2, 2010 to I need your help with head measurements for the Anti Leak strap

6 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Karen Moore www.padacheek.com

"Hello Joe, I am not for sure how it works myself. I had started by designing a strap…"

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com replied Jul 2, 2010 to I need your help with head measurements for the Anti Leak strap

6 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Karen Moore www.padacheek.com

"I have been enjoying better sleep, better cognitive function, more energy, more zest…"

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com replied Jul 1, 2010 to How Long Has Everyone Been Using CPAP?

63 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Gary willett

"I am in the business of helping people with sleep apnea sleep more comfortably. I lo…"

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com replied May 4, 2010 to Occupations of Sleep Apneans

63 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Anna Gree

"I agree Mary, I do wish she had tried the new Phillips Respironics PR System 1 APAP.…"

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com replied May 1, 2010 to Good Morning America Health episode on sleep apnea

3 May 1, 2010
Reply by RockRpsgt

"Hey Rock, Wishing you the highest grade in the room. Let us know when to start the A…"

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com replied Mar 25, 2010 to Good Wishes/ Love for Rock on Friday

40 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Judy

"I would say that you are one of the good ones. Thank you for helping the patients kn…"

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com replied Mar 18, 2010 to How many of you have actually talked to a Sleep Technologist?

44 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Charles Austin Beck

"I have several times. Since I am in the business, I enjoy talking shop with any pers…"

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com replied Mar 18, 2010 to How many of you have actually talked to a Sleep Technologist?

44 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Charles Austin Beck

"I was featured on the front page of our local paper. The whole article was more abou…"

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com replied Dec 15, 2009 to CPAP and Vanity

52 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Sheri Fellat

"I have used my CPAP machine every night, and every nap except for one weekend when I…"

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com replied Oct 20, 2009 to How Many of Us Are 100% "Compliant"?

107 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Melissa J Strojek

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service