Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

sleepycarol's Discussions (1,318)

Discussions Replied To (1226) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting as my hubby is an over the road driver.  I have wondered if he has sleep…"

sleepycarol replied Apr 30, 2011 to Attention: CMV Interstate Truck or Commercial Bus Drivers

2 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by sleepycarol

"I bet one could be made inexpensively with some some plastic water line pipe and fit…"

sleepycarol replied Apr 15, 2011 to Floor standing cpap hose holder?

6 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Bettye Kray

"Do a google search to find the best prices as Rooster suggest and then ask about the…"

sleepycarol replied Apr 13, 2011 to Where is the best place on line to order a comfortgel full face mask small

10 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by liz4cps

"Could be that you have GERD that is aggravating things.  Have you tried any over the…"

sleepycarol replied Apr 10, 2011 to Help! Need solution for burping, gas & bloating

2 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by sleepycarol

"I have a buckwheat pillow and in my case I sweat just as bad (like what you describe…"

sleepycarol replied Apr 10, 2011 to Hot sweaty head from CPAP equipment

5 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Ginny Edmundson

"Glad to hear that things are going okay.  In the beginning it seems overwhelming, bu…"

sleepycarol replied Apr 10, 2011 to Time helps...

3 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by somugroup1

"I am sorry you feel that things aren't working for you.    Attitude is everything an…"

sleepycarol replied Apr 7, 2011 to Inquiring minds want to know: why doesn't she use her equipment?

7 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by MaZ the purple princess

"I never would have thought to smell the distilled water.  Hummmm,  it takes me two m…"

sleepycarol replied Apr 4, 2011 to Unusual odor from CPAP water chamber

13 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Sandra Ceslowitz

"I started out on an M series apap with c-flex.  I was getting good therapy with it a…"

sleepycarol replied Apr 2, 2011 to Switching from Respironics to Resmed

7 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Judy

"Todd, if that is your phone number you may want to reconsider and delete it as you w…"

sleepycarol replied Mar 12, 2011 to sleep apnea how do you start getting tested then treated ?

8 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Ernestine Webster

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service