Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Steven Y. Park, MD's Discussions (330)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

"In general, I agree with the thrust of the article, which is to take responsibility…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Oct 5, 2010 to Don't Be a Good Patient. Be a Bad Patient

12 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by RockRpsgt

"This is also one reason why the "contour" type pillows can also be helpful. It gives…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Sep 29, 2010 to Traditional Korean Pillow - Adaptation for Narrow Airway?

4 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Donna B.

"You're right. The word "holistic" has taken on many different meanings, but I prefer…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Sep 21, 2010 to Expert Interview: Dr. Raymond Silkman, Holistic Dentist

2 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Steven Y. Park, MD

"Many past meta-analyses have shown 40% success rate with the UPPP procedure. You cou…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Sep 13, 2010 to UPPP (UP3) Under Attack... this time by a physician

19 May 4, 2011
Reply by Mary Z

"I've beeb using Sleep Strip for years. It's a good screening test that correlates pr…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Sep 2, 2010 to Inexpensive OTC Sleep apnea Syndrome At Home Sleep Test

1 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Steven Y. Park, MD

"The AHA is a trade organization, just like all the other medical organizations. Thei…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Sep 2, 2010 to American Heart Association Gives OSA Patients the Finger

168 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by 99

"This one's free. Everyone who signs up will have access to the recording afterwards.…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Aug 26, 2010 to Expert Interview: Michael Goldman of SleepGuide.com

8 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by RockRpsgt

"There are many different options including the ZZoma and Antisnoreshirt. Brookstone…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Aug 24, 2010 to How not to sleep on my back after I fall asleep.

2 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Kenneth Dean McKnight

"A close friend who's a bodybuilder told me that almost every one in her her gyms sno…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Aug 19, 2010 to Are Bodybuilders Also Building Obstructive Sleep Apnea?

5 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Wayne McGavic

"I''m a bit surprised by the anesthesiologist saying that all apneas during surgery a…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Aug 10, 2010 to Post-Op Recovery Ordeal

5 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Banyon

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service