Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Steven Y. Park, MD's Discussions (330)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

"It's unlikely to cure sleep apnea, since it doesn't touch the soft tissues inside th…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Dec 21, 2010 to double chin/ neck fat removal. Will it help obst.sleep apnea?

6 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Jenny Foerst

"Judy,   I was trying to come up with a description of surgery that incorporates not…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Dec 13, 2010 to Ask Dr. Park: Holistic Sleep Apnea Surgery

3 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Judy

"I can't tell for sure looking at their website, but it looks like a small, portable,…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Dec 4, 2010 to NEW TRAVEL OSA THERAPY???

10 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by 99

"Not really. All it is is a tongue base reduction procedure using a robot assistance.…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Dec 3, 2010 to TransOral Robotic Surgery with da Vinci Robot

1 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Steven Y. Park, MD

"This is the same issues for Medicare that keeps coming up every few years threatenin…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Dec 2, 2010 to Sleep Physicians Getting Whacked by Medicare

28 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Rooster

"Progesterone acts as an upper airway muscle dilator or stimulant. Specifically, the…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Nov 10, 2010 to Ask Dr. Park: Neurologic Complications of Sleep Apnea

6 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Donna B.

"He's misquoting the original statistics that state that around 90% of people with sl…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Nov 9, 2010 to Prevalence

3 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Mary Z

"Thanks for sharing. These are the same doctors that published the original article a…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Nov 5, 2010 to Acupuncture Treats Sleep Apnea - New Research

4 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by RockRpsgt

"Kath, I would go for the nasal procedures and skip your palate procedure, unless yo…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Oct 19, 2010 to ENT APPOINTMENT - WHICH OPERATION?

20 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Kath Hope www.hope2Sleep.co.uk

"Great idea, but just don't drink it just before bedtime. The acidity and the reflux…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Oct 7, 2010 to Tart cherries contain a substantial amount of melatonin

3 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by 99

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service