Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

All Discussions Tagged 'insurance' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DME's and insurance

I am still fairly new at CPAP, having completed 80 nights on it as of this writing.  I am still struggling to find a mask that is acceptabl…

Started by Bruce Bon

2 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Bruce Bon

For users of dental appliances paid for by insurance

After you were fitted with an oral appliance that insurance paid for, did your insurance require post testing to evaluate the effectiveness…

Started by Mary Z

0 Mar 4, 2012

My Sleep Apnea - Health Insurance Adventure - 4 insurers in 14 months

I started out with my company’s insurance coverage, at the time - Cigna.  In November 2009, after asking to be tested for a second year, my…

Started by RL

0 Mar 30, 2011

Home testing

Can someone give me direction on how to do a home test?  Although never tested, I'm sure my husband has obstructive SA, but we are without…

Started by Charlotte

2 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Banyon

Paul Raymond Weagley Jr.,Person needing to give up CPAP due to loss of job and insurance

Paul, I think you should post this as a new discussion. There are many on the forum with ideas on how to obtain a neew machine at littl…

Started by Mary Z

2 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by RichM

RemZZZs Insurance Code Award

as reported earlier, Rem ZZZs has been awarded insurance codes for its mask comfort product.  here's the company's press release: RemZzzs C…

Started by Mike

0 Aug 23, 2010

REM ZZZs Covered Now by Insurance

I learned at last night's NYC AWAKE Group meeting that REM ZZZs, the comfort accessory that is used to establish a protective barrier betwe…

Started by Mike

4 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Amy

Life Insurance/Sleep Apnea

Life Insurance for Sleep Apnea patients, as seen from the perspective of the life insurance industry:  "I have been seeing more applicants…

Started by Mike

3 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Mike

life insurance/ apnea - sad but true

I am shopping for life insurance now that I have a dependent, and I almost got a $1M policy with a 20 year term for ~$60/month.  Then they…

Started by Mike

3 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Mary Z

NO CPAP No insurance.

I wish I had CPAP. I was diagnosed in February. I have brain and heart trouble due to Sleep Apnea. This guy on twitter told me if i registe…

Started by Cynthia Licharowicz

14 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Cynthia Licharowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service