Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

All Discussions Tagged 'cpap' (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Colin Sullivan Slides: How He Discovered CPAP

(Double-click on image to enlarge it) Colin Sullivan started his presentation by setting the stage for what the state of Sleep Apnea was…

Started by Mike

16 May 26, 2010
Reply by Mary Z

Beards and full face masks...

For whatever reason today this popped into my mind.  I do not have a beard and do not plan on growing one in the near future (can't with my…

Started by Jonathan Brumfield

8 May 25, 2010
Reply by D. W. Conn

I'm having endoscopy/colonoscopy this week need advice

I am having an endoscopy and colonoscopy on Fri. and I asked my dr about sleeping under sedation without my cpap machine. He said it will b…

Started by madeline shirley

22 May 18, 2010
Reply by RL

Meeting Colin Sullivan

Colin Sullivan, inventor of CPAP, is here for ATS Conference. Will meet him tomorrow. Any questions you guys want me to ask?

Started by Mike

6 May 17, 2010
Reply by 99

CPAP May Make Nasal Spray Ineffective at Night?

came across this tip online and wanted to see whether others agree. "Hold the Spray Until Morning Advise patients who are receiving contin…

Started by Mike

28 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Mary Z

Should We Make a CPAP is Sexy Calendar?

Walt raised this idea on a thread about CPAP Vanity/Sex Appeal (or lack thereof) I"ve brought up the idea of a calender in the lines of "cp…

Started by Mike

52 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Mike

Rental Payment Arrangement for CPAP

When you rent a CPAP and are quoted a monthly rental fee, what is the typical duration of the payments before you own the machine outright…

Started by Mike

6 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Brett Anderson

CPAP Filter Was Disgusting

My wife swapped out her CPAP Filter tonight -- the little white disposable one for the M-Series Respironics unit she has. It's supposed to…

Started by Mike

16 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Rock Conner RRT

CPAP Clinician Manuals: How Protective are Manufacturers of Them Getting to Patient?

CPAP clinician's manuals are routinely removed by DMEs before a CPAP machine is delivered to the patient.  But the manufacturers include th…

Started by Mike

12 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by RockRpsgt

OCD about Germs? CPAP while flying advice

To facilitate CPAP machine hygiene and cleanliness: Once out of the carrying case, you can place your CPAP machine in a clear plastic bag b…

Started by Mike

6 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Tim

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service