Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Belinda Haman's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"I was wondering if anyone has tried or heard of the Respironics Chin Strap Deluxe...…"

Belinda Haman replied May 2, 2009 to chin straps

8 May 2, 2009
Reply by Belinda Haman

"Thanks so much Judy this will come in handy....."

Belinda Haman replied Apr 30, 2009 to The ABC's of reading CPAP data

8 May 3, 2009
Reply by Mike

"Yes I also struggling with my mask......I guess I felt I would be crabbing too much…"

Belinda Haman replied Apr 30, 2009 to Still waking up alot - Need ZZZZZZZ's

6 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by BeeAsleep

"Jeanne: Thanks for the information......I have something to look forward to now...l…"

Belinda Haman replied Apr 28, 2009 to Side effects of using trazadone and remeron with the sleep apnea????

5 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Bradley h Weaver

"I have been only on my cpap for about a month had some problems once my air levels i…"

Belinda Haman replied Apr 28, 2009 to Side effects of using trazadone and remeron with the sleep apnea????

5 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Bradley h Weaver

"This may be a silly question but what is a neti pot and where can I get one I suffer…"

Belinda Haman replied Apr 27, 2009 to What do you do for congestion or when you have a cold?

28 May 1, 2009
Reply by Mike

"Hey Mike: I took your advice and went back to the nasal pillows last night and gues…"

Belinda Haman replied Apr 27, 2009 to Who suffers from forgetfullnes, and foggy brain with Sleep apnea??

15 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Kathleen G

"This is encouraging news, as I am a newbie it helps to know that it will take some t…"

Belinda Haman replied Apr 27, 2009 to How long can it take to feel better?

3 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Mike

"Hello Michelle: Yes this is a wonderful site....wow!!!! sleep apnea has completely…"

Belinda Haman replied Apr 27, 2009 to Who suffers from forgetfullnes, and foggy brain with Sleep apnea??

15 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Kathleen G

"Hello Mike: During the day I breath through my nose, when I sleep I have a tendancy…"

Belinda Haman replied Apr 26, 2009 to Who suffers from forgetfullnes, and foggy brain with Sleep apnea??

15 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Kathleen G

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service