Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Mary J's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I got a report on Sleep Architecture from my sleep study. Here's what I have...and I…"

Mary J replied May 2, 2009 to 1st Follow Up - What are the most important things I need to ask my doctor?

7 May 3, 2009
Reply by Mike

"Quick question - If I get the software and smart card reader.........does the data g…"

Mary J replied May 2, 2009 to Software to Read Data Off Respironics Machines

19 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Todd Last

"Thanks this is very helpful. Just one more question.....why are doctors hesitant to…"

Mary J replied Apr 25, 2009 to 1st Follow Up - What are the most important things I need to ask my doctor?

7 May 3, 2009
Reply by Mike

"Hi I'm Mary J.... I'm new at this and I sincerely appreciate all I am learning from…"

Mary J replied Apr 24, 2009 to Welcome to the Sleepguide Community!

162 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Pam Rosterman

"Good question. I'm new at this and I have travelled with this already a few times. S…"

Mary J replied Apr 24, 2009 to Paranoid about CPAP and Hotel Housekeeping

7 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Mike

"I'm so impressed with all of these comments. THANKS to all of you. My machine is a…"

Mary J replied Apr 24, 2009 to What's the one thing you wished you knew when you first started XPAP treatment?

34 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Gordon Osmond

"Thanks for asking this question. Since I started with my treatment 3 weeks ago....my…"

Mary J replied Apr 22, 2009 to What Type Pillow Is The Most Comfortable?

12 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by April Reeves

"Thanks so much, Mike. I think another obstacle that is frustrating me is I'm not sur…"

Mary J replied Apr 22, 2009 to What's the one thing you wished you knew when you first started XPAP treatment?

34 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Gordon Osmond

"After your sleep evaluation study did anyone set down with you with the printed resu…"

Mary J replied Apr 21, 2009 to Questions To Wake Up - Or Spice Up - Our Local Apnea Support Group

5 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by sleepycarol

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service