Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Sleep Apnea (3,738)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Three years and nothing works

I was diagnosed with SA three years ago, I have tried full face masks, and now using pillow nose. It SUCKS, the doc had me try sleep aids,…

Started by Sean Tallarico

7 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Sean Tallarico

New to this phenomina

I am told by my wife I have SA, she say's that it scares her sometimes at night that I seem to stop breathing for quite some time, then sud…

Started by Victor

9 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Victor

To All the Pro's Here

I wanted to let the Pro's know why we are sometimes defensive about our treatment. If you are a Pro here that is a very good thing!! We ap…

Started by sleepycarol

5 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by BPLink

Help! My insurance won't cover my machine . . .

Does anyone know of any help out there? My insurance refuses to cover my machine because my score was only 4.1 and it has to be at least 5.…

Started by Monica

12 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Monica

Oxygen for Sleep Apnea?

Can anyone please tell me if they are using oxygen instead of the CPAP machine. I could not tolerate the CPAP machine, I told my Dr I would…

Started by Sue

16 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Em

Home Tests

Are they as accurate as the overnight sleep study at a lab? I think I'm going to have to get a test done.

Started by E.M.

6 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Judy

websites related to recent discussions

Hot to Adjust Pressure on a CPAP http://www.wikihow.com/Adjust-Pressure-on-a-Respironics-CPAP-Machine Buying Respironics & Puritan Ben…

Started by Rock Conner RRT

2 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Judy

Afrin Attack

I told a buddy of mine about the congestion I sometimes experience at night, and how it impacts my CPAP use. He said he's tried Afrin, and…

Started by Mike

4 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by sleepycarol

Advice for home med company

Hi All, I'm working on finding a good company for my home medical supply. I called a place that I use for my mom's supplies -- they don't d…

Started by Anne Pf

16 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Daniel

What Causes Drooling w/CPAP And What Can Be Done About It??

After 19 months on CPAP and 12 months on a bi-level all of a sudden I've had several nights of drooling. I mean like a dried froth on my li…

Started by Judy

4 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Tracie

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service