Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019
Valerie Rose posed the following question, and I'd love to know what people's reactions will be:

I think there are enough people on CPAP machines that we can start a dating site just for those with sleep apena? What do you think??

Views: 1026

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

But I thought what we had was special Lala.

Lala said:
Hmmmm....a dating site. I dunno, I like the site how it is. I feel comfortable here knowing I can talk to people without them thinking I'm coming on to them. I dont want to be bothered with.....hey baby, you've got one hell of a nice cpap...... If you made it seperate and apart from this site, I think that would be beneficial. I can understand the need for such a site. I know it would be somewhat embarrassing being single, and pulling out the ridiculous looking masks and putting it on in front of someone new. At least the singles could meet people who are in the same boat.

The Top Ten Alternative Uses for CPAP

10.) Leaf blower.
9.) Indoor kite flying.
8.) Blow out dust and dirt from computer keyboards.
7.) Attach to flagpole to keep flags flying on windless days.
6.) Blow up balloons for parties.
5.) Hair dryer.
4.) Inflate beach balls and rafts.
3.) Play wind chimes year round.
2.) Attach to rotating bubble wand and make bubbles like Lawrence Welk.

AND

1.) Poor man's Jacuzzi.
LMAO!
I thought the same thing Lala, but my mail man is black. The college kid that does odd jobs for my wife............................

Lala said:
LOL....I'm glad you have a good sense of humor Rock. Now on a more serious note......your kids are absolutely adorable!!!! I'm thinkin......mailman???? I'm kidding, I'm kidding!!! Your absolutely adorable too!

Rock Hinkle said:
LMAO!
My wife hired a pool boy and we don't even have a pool....

Rock Hinkle said:
I thought the same thing Lala, but my mail man is black. The college kid that does odd jobs for my wife............................

Lala said:
LOL....I'm glad you have a good sense of humor Rock. Now on a more serious note......your kids are absolutely adorable!!!! I'm thinkin......mailman???? I'm kidding, I'm kidding!!! Your absolutely adorable too!

Rock Hinkle said:
LMAO!
LMAO, sounds like she needed something cleaned Jason. It makes ya wonder when they stop minding those nights without you.
He does a great job on my yard, and my wife has not yelled at me all summer.
How long do I get to think about it? I mean are you timing me, or is this an open ended hallucination?

Lala said:
See, its the little things that make us happy. So you have to deal with a little PMS every now and then. Such a small price to pay for all the happiness, and tender loving care we wives bring to your lives. Just think what life would be like without us........

Rock Hinkle said:
He does a great job on my yard, and my wife has not yelled at me all summer.
I have to agree there should be no need for a dating site.

I'm just happy to see another take on the "how do I tell my one[or more]-night-stand that I am a user" question.
OK, Mollete, I've got the pressure dialed up to 10.5 and the straps pulled tight: hit me with the beach pics . . . .

Claude

Mollete said:
Claude Ramer said:
If my gear's on straight, I doubt even Mollete could leave me breathless . . . . .

And here I thought my store-bought portrait was pretty flattering.

I guess I'll have to post some pictures from the beach.

mollete
Well it was a very entertaining thought and I'm glad everyone had a sense of humor about it. I run it by my CPAP Doctor and he really got a kick out of the idea!!! Said he had never heard of one...
I really like this group and making new friends. And it's perfect just the way it is. ValerieRose
Saved by the Bell--make that a Tall Bell . . . .

Claude

Mollete said:
Claude Ramer said:
OK, Mollete, I've got the pressure dialed up to 10.5 and the straps pulled tight: hit me with the beach pics . . . .

Sounds like ValerieRose has withdrawn the idea for the dating site, so posting those seems a little out of place now. I guess you'll just have to use your imagination! (BTW, I'm pretty tall, if that helps.)

mollete
LOL!!!!!!!! Jason is alive and well in freakin' Antarctica!!!!!!!!!!! You have pools there???!!! Hmmm....

Susan McCord :-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service