Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

MISS ELIZA MARIE GOLDMAN ARRIVED SAFELY INTO THIS WORLD TONIGHT AT 7:01 P.M. !!!!!!!

MIKE AND MELINDA ARE PROUD AND HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THE BIRTH OF THEIR BRAND-NEW LITTLE DAUGHTER!!

WELL, NOT SO LITTLE, REALLY! SHE WEIGHED IN AT 7# 14 OZ., IS 21.5 INCHES LONG !!!

HER PROUD DADDY SAYS SHE HAS "LOTS OF HAIR" !!!

For those of you who are new, or didn't know about this little one on the way, Mike is the Creator and Webmaster of SleepGuide.

His dream of having this website was born out of HIS being diagnosed with OSA.

MIKE, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, WE ALL WISH YOU AND MELINDA, AND ELIZA !, THE VERY BEST AS YOU MOVE INTO THE MOST EXCITING TIME IN YOUR LIVES.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sm
I hope Mike, Melinda, and Eliza rested today. I know family always has a big desire to see baby, but it can be tiring. I know I know, I admit I am guilty of this, but do try to limit my visits cause I remember being so tired after my kids were born.
That's AWESOME!!! Congrations to you both!!!

saz
all you skin and blisters are right correct and i am in the wrong as usual
sm
sm
sm
sm
sm
Jeff,

I love the song!!! I didn't you had so many talents!! With that song, I can't believe you haven't had a kid as it is so to the point.

j n k said:
WOW!

I admit that as a male, and as one who has never been a father, that I usually do NOT find babies to be "cute." They generally look to me to me like they would like nothing more than to be somewhere else. (In fact, I even wrote a song about that, called "Newborn Lament." :-) ( http://virb.com/jeffreynelson/audio/357722 )

But THAT baby is an amazingly, radiantly beautiful specimen of a human being who looks like she actually enjoys being here! Nicely done, you two!

jeff
Jeff--OMG, I just listened to your song. I couldn't agree with Carol more. You have an incredible gift--the lyrics are so original and spot on......I've always wondered just what it's like for these tiny ones to be thrust into a totally different world, and you've somehow captured what it must be like. It makes me wonder if that's what it'll be like to die, if there will be someone there to catch us as we emerge into yet another world entirely....

I tried to sign onto that site it's on but I didn't know how to put in the (?) link. Is there any other way to download it?

You're a poet, Jeff. Thank you for sharing your music with us.......

Susan McCord :-)

j n k said:
WOW!

I admit that as a male, and as one who has never been a father, that I usually do NOT find babies to be "cute." They generally look to me to me like they would like nothing more than to be somewhere else. (In fact, I even wrote a song about that, called "Newborn Lament." :-) ( http://virb.com/jeffreynelson/audio/357722 )

But THAT baby is an amazingly, radiantly beautiful specimen of a human being who looks like she actually enjoys being here! Nicely done, you two!

jeff
sm

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service