Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

MISS ELIZA MARIE GOLDMAN ARRIVED SAFELY INTO THIS WORLD TONIGHT AT 7:01 P.M. !!!!!!!

MIKE AND MELINDA ARE PROUD AND HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THE BIRTH OF THEIR BRAND-NEW LITTLE DAUGHTER!!

WELL, NOT SO LITTLE, REALLY! SHE WEIGHED IN AT 7# 14 OZ., IS 21.5 INCHES LONG !!!

HER PROUD DADDY SAYS SHE HAS "LOTS OF HAIR" !!!

For those of you who are new, or didn't know about this little one on the way, Mike is the Creator and Webmaster of SleepGuide.

His dream of having this website was born out of HIS being diagnosed with OSA.

MIKE, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, WE ALL WISH YOU AND MELINDA, AND ELIZA !, THE VERY BEST AS YOU MOVE INTO THE MOST EXCITING TIME IN YOUR LIVES.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ROFL Isn't she adorable, Carol? I just LOVE all that hair she has!!!

Susan :-)

sleepycarol said:
I did notice Mike's good looks there!!

Anyone else notice how she takes after her proud papa?

Boy what a big yawn-- daddy will make sure to get you tested for sleep apnea if you keep that up!! :) :) LOL
Awwwwwww......Michael, you've outdone yourself with THIS one!!!! She's so pretty.....hope Melinda's doing okay. Give her my best.

So how much sleep have YOU had in the past 48 hours, my friend?????

McCord :-)
my "shift" at the hospital goes from 6:30 AM to 11PM until Tuesday. Last night I got a whopping total of 2 hours.

susan mccord said:
Awwwwwww......Michael, you've outdone yourself with THIS one!!!! She's so pretty.....hope Melinda's doing okay. Give her my best.

So how much sleep have YOU had in the past 48 hours, my friend?????

McCord :-)
was that pun deliberate or accidental

sleepycarol said:
I did notice Mike's good looks there!!

Anyone else notice how she takes after her proud papa?/u>br/>
Boy change that to girl what a big yawn-- daddy will make sure to get you tested for sleep apnea if you keep that up!! :) :) LOL
Its about time!!! Sheesh....oh and of course congrats to new mom and dad!
Your baby girl is beautiful Mike, soooo much hair! Enjoy!
I agree, what a gorgeous baby!

Mary Zimlich
Boy is just a common expression for me -- it doesn't always mean gender to me -- and yes it has gotten me into trouble on occasion!! LOL!!

Our little Taco was born with a full head of hair and hasn't lost it yet. Our two grandsons did loose their baby fine hair and it is growing back in. Taco (my granddaughter and the nickname is another story) looks like a wild woman and gives you "don't you dare mess with me".

I wish our babies were closer in miles Mike. With my three and your new arrival -- wouldn't they have a field day!! I can hear the pitter patter of little feet now!!

Downside is she is missing all the Halloween fun this year!! LOL Next year she will be so cute at this time.
the pun was

proud papa

as we are CPAP users

what a grand occasion this is, will she be like her daddy or like her mammy
whatever i am sure she will be just simply grand
in my short 59 years of life i have learned never to argue with a woman espesially the skin and blister

skin and blister is cockney slang for sister

because you are all like family
mike and melinda have a twenty year project ahead of them
loving guiding and protecting their bundle of joy

little miss Goldman is just over one day old

time flies just were it goes i do not know make the most of your precious time with the little miss
LOL! 20 years my foot!!!! Good parents NEVER stop parenting. It just takes on another perspective, with different boundaries. I think I said on here before, my sons are both totally independent, married, 2 kids each (one of whom is nearly 22 years old!!--I was just rocking him about 2 weeks ago--at least that's the way it seems).

My sons 47 and 43 still need me, but in a different kind of way, as do my precious daughters-in-law, who are just like my own to me. Family is family--I remember being a young mom, raising these boys alone, and thinking "once they turn 18, my parenting responsibilities will be over". LMAO now, remembering that!!!

Kids are a lifetime commitment if the ties are strong and healthy. My opinion only......

Speaking of which, Eliza was BRAND new when Mike took those pictures--they had just cleaned her up so she was (perhaps) only an hour old!!! What kind of miracle is that......?...............one minute she's not here, next minute she is. I'll never get over the wonder of it all......

Susan McCord

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service