Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019
I would count myself in the ranks of those 100% compliant -- meaning that, with very few exceptions, I use my machine every single night, all night, and whenever I take a nap.

Hopefully I'm not alone. What about everyone else?

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i like that phrase -- 100%er. maybe we should have a group on this forum called "The 100% Club" that just does outreach/ support to newbies and others struggling.

Dan Lyons said:
100%er. I haven't taken a nap since I have been on CPAP.
I don't sleep w/o PAP unless I've let my sleep debt accumulate & fall asleep in my chair watching a game or a movie. Whenever I intend to sleep I crank that baby up!
I think a 100% Club is worth considering.........I wonder how many people would be interested......(?)

Susan McCord

Mike said:
i like that phrase -- 100%er. maybe we should have a group on this forum called "The 100% Club" that just does outreach/ support to newbies and others struggling.

Dan Lyons said:
Hi Jackie! Re: scared to not comply, me too......I read on here somewhere today, I think, that untreated OSA can lead to Central Apnea.

Did you know that????? I didn't........if I WEREN'T compliant, I would be after learning that one.............oy vey!

Susan McCord
Untreated OSA can lead to the CAUSES of CSA. ie CHF, brain damage, central nevous system disorder, siezures, strokes. etc, etc.
I am 100% for the last 9 years. I have had a few night of no power and learned that without it I can't get to the deep stage sleep and I get a head ache and sore throat just like the old days prior to the CPAP
After a couple of times in the beginning where I spent a few minutes cuddling with my partner and fell asleep I have been 100% compliant for 18 months.

Mary Z.
I've been 100 percent compliant for six months since getting the CPAP. Yet, I still suffer from symptoms of chronic fatigue. Any suggestions?
got a new mask this afternoon we are eight hours ahead of you compare the time stamp and 1539
you may still have sleep debt how is your blood oxygen levels
Dr. Singer - you're using the machine religiously and that's great. but we cannot assume that the machine's settings are proper for you without analyzing the efficacy data the machine is recording (hoping you have a good enough machine to get this data) -- your pressure might not be high enough or you could be leaking excessively. have you analyzed the data from the machine?

Dr. Michael Singer said:
I've been 100 percent compliant for six months since getting the CPAP. Yet, I still suffer from symptoms of chronic fatigue. Any suggestions?
Hey Mike,

100er's is a good phrase and I hope I'll be joining your ranks as I'll be starting CPAP shortly. But, in the meantime, I wanted to say that everyone on the forum is great and I'd like to point out that you may not all realize how much incredible outreach / support you provide CONTINUALLY - and how very much it is appreciated.

Thanks to ALL,
Renee

Mike said:

Dan Lyons said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service