Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Steven Y. Park, MD's Discussions (330)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

"Not necessarily formal obstructive sleep apnea, but sleep-breathing problems in gene…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied May 12, 2011 to 25% of Children in U.S. With Sleep Apnea

26 May 22, 2011
Reply by j n k

"Sorry, I missed your question. Is sounds like you'll eventually need some kind of su…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied May 3, 2011 to Stuffy Nose and Sleep Apnea? Dr. Steven Park Dedicated Thread

39 May 3, 2011
Reply by Marianne Kleminski

"Sounds good. I've set it up to email me if anyone asks another question, so you can…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied May 3, 2011 to Stuffy Nose and Sleep Apnea? Dr. Steven Park Dedicated Thread

39 May 3, 2011

"There's no ironclad rule, but at least once every 2-3 years, or if your weight chang…"

39 May 3, 2011

"I would have a sleep doctor that truly understands upper airway anatomy, an otolaryn…"

39 May 3, 2011

"My understanding is that basic soap and warm water is good enough. But I'm sure diff…"

39 May 3, 2011

"You can also ask me any question related to sleep apnea as well."

39 May 3, 2011

"Sometime, the pressures from CPAP itself can be an irritant, just like weather chang…"

39 May 3, 2011

"One way to to use nasal saline irrigation regularly throughout the day. You're proba…"

39 May 3, 2011

"If your last sleep study was more than a few years ago, it's probably a good idea to…"

39 May 3, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service