Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Sleep Apnea (3,738)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

new kid

Hey folks I guess Im kind of an old timer to CPAP. Its been 9 yrs on the hose, 8 of which was at the wrong pressure tho. Just last year I f…

Started by Ed Bradfield

2 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by sleepycarol

Don't Overwork Your CPAP; Add a back up Air Cleaner! Add Austin Air!

There's great relief from a CPAP, even though it directs more dirty air into our lungs than by not using a unit at all. Many simply guess i…

Started by Bill

1 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by sleepycarol

Suspicious about my past...new diagnosis

I think my lack of muscle tone in my throat which causes blockage in my airway started when I was an infant to three years old. My parents…

Started by Linda

1 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by sleepycarol

Karen, do you make anything like the Snuggle for the headgear to keep marks off the face?

Karen, I just found out that you are the creator of the Snuggle Fleece tubing cover! I love mine, and got it in the pink tye-die! Do you ma…

Started by Melodie

6 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Melissa

Something Funny

I have a full face mask and one night I dreamt I was eating a rubbery hamburger, I woke up to find I was chewing on the liner of my full fa…

Started by Misty Zaebst

1 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Mike

Sleep Apnea and Teeth grinding.

Teeth grinding or Bruxism is a sleep disorder in itself. But it is very associated with Sleep Apnea. Many use a mouth guard to prevent this…

Started by Henning

10 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by sleepycarol

HIPAA And A Patient's Right To Copies Of Their Medical Records

I apologize. I promised this information several days ago but its been a busy few days. I provide this URL first as it provides access to…

Started by Judy

8 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by sleepycarol

Interest in home testing poll

I'm conducting a poll on a few different forums to gage genuine interest in the area of home testing. Here is the poll question: If a func…

Started by The Rester

21 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by sleepycarol

Removing Odors from a CPAP

How does one go about removing the smoking odor from a CPAP when one has quit smoking other than the obvious (and insufficient) removal and…

Started by Judy

14 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by sleepycarol

ResScan v. 03.07.007

When I got my Resmed S8 Elite w/EPR in October 2006 I very shortly thereafter bought the AutoScan 5.7 software and Resmed cable reader to m…

Started by Judy

1 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Mike

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service