Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019
MY COLTS ARE GONNA BE 8-0 TODAY. Watch out Houston. Here we come.

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Judy, nah-nah-nah-nah-nah........!!!!! COLTS KICK BUTT!!!!!!!

McCord :-D

Judy said:
Awww, fer crying out loud! The Refs are doing their dangdest to give the Colts another win today!!! Peyton Manning is a good enough QB and the Colts a good enough team to win or lose on their own. They shouldn't need the Refs giving the game to them. Talk about favoritism!!!! The media and the Refs wanna give the Colts 17 straight wins just to be able to say they beat the Patriots' 16-0 record. They aren't gonna forget the video incident no-how even if they have to make bad calls to do so.
I FREAKIN' LOVED WATCHING THE PATRIOTS GET SLAUGHTERED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo-eeeeeeeeeee!!

McCord :-D

Rock Hinkle said:
Your Pats did get smacked around. I really enjoyed it. I really enjoyed it. Did I tell you how much I enjoyed it Judy?
Maybe it was the refs, Judy!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!

Judy said:
Only at Solitaire.

Owwwww! Man! My Pats got SLAUGHTERED Monday night!!! Drew Brees and the Saints just rolled right over them! And man! Both teams were hitting and hitting HARD! They were bouncing off each other like tennis balls off the wall.
Hey, you get to be a fan of whoever you like--this is AMERICA!!!!!!, Judy.....

And yeah, Manning is exactly the way he presents himself--a class act in every sense of the word.

Judy said:
We don't see as much about Eli that gives much insight into his personality like we do Peyton. What we, the public, see of Peyton he just seems like a neat guy w/a neat sense of humor. Or at least the sense of humor that appeals to me.

BUT - I'm still a Patriots fan first!!!
Hinkle may be really rotten, but he's really RIGHT!!!!!!! about the Colts!!

Judy said:
You can be really, really rotten, Rock Hinkle. Really, really rotten.

And my poor Jaguars. There's a soft spot in my heart for David Garrard since we are both crohnies.
Gotta give the Titans credit--they NEVER stopped playing clear up to the end. Gotta love 'em for that!!

COLTS 12-0 !!!!!

susan mccord said:
Hinkle may be really rotten, but he's really RIGHT!!!!!!! about the Colts!!

Judy said:
You can be really, really rotten, Rock Hinkle. Really, really rotten.

And my poor Jaguars. There's a soft spot in my heart for David Garrard since we are both crohnies.
Nope they did not.

I am not rotten.
14-0 and and christmas off. I just want everyone to know that we may very well be watching the best team to play the game.
Yeah, well, I was very proud and thrilled w/most of the Jaguars game. Garrard did a good job. They just blew the game at the last. *sigh* Why David threw so many so high ......... *sigh*
I am sorry Judy. To bad they don't play all-time-quarterback like on the playground. Peyton could have played for both teams. oh well Sho shorry.
Oooh, between you and Susan McCord ... you two are NASTY! Garrard is a good QB. Maybe not a Peyton Manning but a good QB who has gone thru a lot of adversity w/that Crohn's disease! Its a miracle he can play football much less make first string QB. There was a Dallas Cowboy years ago who also had Crohn's. I can't remember who.
I can't remember very many cowboys myself Judy.

Judy said:
Oooh, between you and Susan McCord ... you two are NASTY! Garrard is a good QB. Maybe not a Peyton Manning but a good QB who has gone thru a lot of adversity w/that Crohn's disease! Its a miracle he can play football much less make first string QB. There was a Dallas Cowboy years ago who also had Crohn's. I can't remember who.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service