Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019
MY COLTS ARE GONNA BE 8-0 TODAY. Watch out Houston. Here we come.

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I enjoyed the Houston vs Titans game last night. Who is playing Thursday night. I heard and then forgot!! Duh.
I don't know Judy. Detroit plays every year. Dallas and Washington play quite a bit. I like seeing the mutant turkeys that Madden makes. Well I am guessing that madden has not made his own meals in a very long time. You get my point. I am off to work.
what is the score
penguins are forever
hmmm
i mean
diamonds are forever
11-0
Rock, I so enjoy Peyton's commercials. I like his attitude in them. They are some of the best commercials on TV.

Peyton and the Colts are the media's darlings and the officials seem to be doing their best to give them a 17-0 season so they can take that 16-0 record away from those video-cheating Patriots.
I used to work at Peyton's restaurant. The first time I ever met him I gave him my autograph like in the commercials.

The Patriots had a great season. I am glad that a Manning took it away though.
We don't see as much about Eli that gives much insight into his personality like we do Peyton. What we, the public, see of Peyton he just seems like a neat guy w/a neat sense of humor. Or at least the sense of humor that appeals to me.

BUT - I'm still a Patriots fan first!!!
You probably cheat at cards Judy!

Judy said:
We don't see as much about Eli that gives much insight into his personality like we do Peyton. What we, the public, see of Peyton he just seems like a neat guy w/a neat sense of humor. Or at least the sense of humor that appeals to me.

BUT - I'm still a Patriots fan first!!!
Only at Solitaire.

Owwwww! Man! My Pats got SLAUGHTERED Monday night!!! Drew Brees and the Saints just rolled right over them! And man! Both teams were hitting and hitting HARD! They were bouncing off each other like tennis balls off the wall.
Your Pats did get smacked around. I really enjoyed it. I really enjoyed it. Did I tell you how much I enjoyed it Judy?
You can be really, really rotten, Rock Hinkle. Really, really rotten.

And my poor Jaguars. There's a soft spot in my heart for David Garrard since we are both crohnies.
Awww, fer crying out loud! The Refs are doing their dangdest to give the Colts another win today!!! Peyton Manning is a good enough QB and the Colts a good enough team to win or lose on their own. They shouldn't need the Refs giving the game to them. Talk about favoritism!!!! The media and the Refs wanna give the Colts 17 straight wins just to be able to say they beat the Patriots' 16-0 record. They aren't gonna forget the video incident no-how even if they have to make bad calls to do so.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service