Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

White Beard's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Either one, but if you do have asthma and you go to your PCP, you are most likely go…"

White Beard replied Jan 20, 2010 to Sleeping in a recliner

18 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Ernestine Webster

"The use of supplemental oxygen will make any combustible material around it or expos…"

White Beard replied Jan 20, 2010 to Bridge of nose irritation, new product to me

37 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Mary Z

"I slept in a recliner for more than ten years because of my back! (I can not lay fla…"

White Beard replied Jan 20, 2010 to Sleeping in a recliner

18 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Ernestine Webster

"Susan McCord I am so Happy that you are doing better! It will probably still take y…"

White Beard replied Oct 4, 2009 to Newbie, not yet educated, mild-moderate-severe? CPAP headaches normal?

44 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by susan mccord

"Susan It is easy to get discouraged with the CPAP treatment, ( boy do I know that!)…"

White Beard replied Jul 31, 2009 to Newbie, not yet educated, mild-moderate-severe? CPAP headaches normal?

44 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by susan mccord

"Hey Judy say high to Rochester for me! Hope you have a good time up there! I know I…"

White Beard replied Jul 31, 2009 to VPAP Adjustments

6 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Judy

"Hi Susan I have not posted at this sight for a very long time, I got an E-mail telli…"

White Beard replied Jul 31, 2009 to Newbie, not yet educated, mild-moderate-severe? CPAP headaches normal?

44 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by susan mccord

"Absolutely Excellent! white Beard"

White Beard replied May 20, 2009 to CPAP Song

27 May 31, 2009
Reply by Nat Pike

"No Mike I haven't I sure wish they would make something like this for Central and Co…"

White Beard replied May 5, 2009 to Excellent Resmed Video On Sleep Disordered Breathing (sleep apnea)

6 May 5, 2009
Reply by Judy

"Judy The last link worked for me, and I agree this is an outstanding presentation! I…"

White Beard replied May 5, 2009 to Excellent Resmed Video On Sleep Disordered Breathing (sleep apnea)

6 May 5, 2009
Reply by Judy

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service