Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Patricia A Davis's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"The strap is fine for the first month or so but it STRETCHES out and I have to pull…"

Patricia A Davis replied Mar 10, 2012 to Question regarding the head gear for those that use the full face mask by Rezmed

12 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Mary Z

"Mine is an auto titrating machine that was set from 3 to 22.  When I first went on i…"

Patricia A Davis replied Mar 9, 2012 to Using a CPAP machine if you really don't need one...

16 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Judy

"I guess so far, my lungs are still ok and I probably do need the CPAP; but only a re…"

Patricia A Davis replied Mar 9, 2012 to Using a CPAP machine if you really don't need one...

16 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Judy

"As a followup here; I did see my new doctor yesterday & he said in another month…"

Patricia A Davis replied Mar 7, 2012 to Using a CPAP machine if you really don't need one...

16 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Judy

"EXACTLY, use ONLY distilled water in your CPAP.  I never dreamed they wouldn't do th…"

Patricia A Davis replied Mar 5, 2012 to Be Careful at Your Sleep Center

85 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Wade Hampton

"Oh my gosh.  I never heard of them doing that.  Appreciate the warning as I plan to…"

Patricia A Davis replied Mar 5, 2012 to Be Careful at Your Sleep Center

85 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Wade Hampton

"What is the "mma?"  I am making a list for my appointment on Tueday.  Thanks for you…"

Patricia A Davis replied Mar 1, 2012 to Using a CPAP machine if you really don't need one...

16 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Judy

"Thanks, Mary, I see a new doctor on Tuesday and we'll say what he says.  Being a new…"

Patricia A Davis replied Mar 1, 2012 to Using a CPAP machine if you really don't need one...

16 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Judy

"Thanks Jackie.   I figured as much, having another sleep study before making any cha…"

16 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Judy

"If one has "sleep apnea" they most likely "snore" and a "snoring device of any kind…"

Patricia A Davis replied Feb 9, 2012 to great alternative to CPAP and the best stop snoring device in my opinion

17 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Banyon

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service