Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Mack D Jones, MD, SAAN's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"This question gets to the crux of the reason I wrote "Deadly Sleep." My thinking was…"

Mack D Jones, MD, SAAN replied Apr 14, 2010 to Getting the Undiagnosed to the Sleep Lab

24 May 4, 2010
Reply by Pete Weber, RPSGT

"You stated: "Secondly I like a lab or ambulatory test to quantify my numbers and com…"

Mack D Jones, MD, SAAN replied Apr 10, 2010 to Dental Sleep Appliances

68 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Dr. Richard Charmoy DMD

"Yes, a patient with an AHI of 1-5 should be put on a PAP machine for the treatment o…"

Mack D Jones, MD, SAAN replied Apr 1, 2010 to Oral Appliance - Teeth Shifting, Pain, Wisdom Teeth, Space Between Teeth

36 May 14, 2010
Reply by terri

"I am not convinced that oral appliances do what they claim to do. I haven't seen any…"

Mack D Jones, MD, SAAN replied Apr 1, 2010 to Oral Appliance - Teeth Shifting, Pain, Wisdom Teeth, Space Between Teeth

36 May 14, 2010
Reply by terri

"Hey Rock, I don't need to remind you that a good night's sleep can be the difference…"

Mack D Jones, MD, SAAN replied Mar 25, 2010 to Good Wishes/ Love for Rock on Friday

40 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Judy

"I vaguely recall a recent study in which a number of ~12 to ~19 year olds had headac…"

Mack D Jones, MD, SAAN replied Mar 12, 2010 to Did Dr Oz and Dr Breus miss the diagnosis of sleep apnea in a woman with insomnia on national television?

14 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Mike

"Me too. I had migraine headaches starting at about 9 years old. I suspect that as a…"

Mack D Jones, MD, SAAN replied Mar 12, 2010 to Did Dr Oz and Dr Breus miss the diagnosis of sleep apnea in a woman with insomnia on national television?

14 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Mike

"To my knowledge, there have been no long term sleep studies on large numbers of peop…"

Mack D Jones, MD, SAAN replied Mar 11, 2010 to Did Dr Oz and Dr Breus miss the diagnosis of sleep apnea in a woman with insomnia on national television?

14 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Mike

"The show aired today. I don't see a link to it yet. I agree with Dr Park regarding c…"

Mack D Jones, MD, SAAN replied Mar 10, 2010 to Did Dr Oz and Dr Breus miss the diagnosis of sleep apnea in a woman with insomnia on national television?

14 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Mike

"I may have mentioned this before. Cats have sleep apnea (SA) like dogs. As Mike ment…"

Mack D Jones, MD, SAAN replied Feb 22, 2010 to Sleep Apnea: Dogs

14 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by BeeAsleep

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service