Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

claudette paluch's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (125) Replies Latest Activity

"Whoops! I forgot to add....If you have a particular nasal ResMed Mask that you like…"

claudette paluch replied Feb 4, 2010 to Pressure number identification for Pressure vs.Leak rate graph

22 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by claudette paluch

"Hi Rock, I may have missed a response from you or else it was an old one....still co…"

claudette paluch replied Feb 4, 2010 to Pressure number identification for Pressure vs.Leak rate graph

22 Feb 4, 2010

"I can tell Rock....Judy has been very helpful!...I just copied her reply for referen…"

claudette paluch replied Feb 2, 2010 to Pressure number identification for Pressure vs.Leak rate graph

22 Feb 4, 2010

"Thank you so much, Rock....wise words...and very sensible...I tend to be more of an…"

claudette paluch replied Feb 2, 2010 to Pressure number identification for Pressure vs.Leak rate graph

22 Feb 4, 2010

"Thanks Judy.....I will try and do that....cause Its becoming more of a problem...I n…"

22 Feb 4, 2010

"Rock, I completely missed this part of our conversation the other day....Your idea o…"

claudette paluch replied Jan 30, 2010 to Pressure number identification for Pressure vs.Leak rate graph

22 Feb 4, 2010

"That is what is most important!! Have a good nite...........Claudette "

claudette paluch replied Jan 27, 2010 to Pressure number identification for Pressure vs.Leak rate graph

22 Feb 4, 2010

"And as you know, and I truly believe, one has to follow what it is that is in his or…"

claudette paluch replied Jan 27, 2010 to Pressure number identification for Pressure vs.Leak rate graph

22 Feb 4, 2010

"Rock, Thank you so very much....It was very kind of you to get that information for…"

22 Feb 4, 2010

"Actually, it was originally set on Ultra...I reset it there for tonight.....there ar…"

claudette paluch replied Jan 26, 2010 to Pressure number identification for Pressure vs.Leak rate graph

22 Feb 4, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service