Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Steven XXXX's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Does your design mean that it canNOT be used with a Nasal Mask since that area under…"

Steven XXXX replied Mar 5, 2011 to Ultimate Chin Strap - New Product Now Available

30 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ginny Edmundson

"I think that the fact that insurance does not yet cover it will keep it from being e…"

Steven XXXX replied Feb 15, 2011 to Surgery to Unblock Nose, then I read of Provent designed to Block the Nose!!

7 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Mike C (at the Beach!)

"A face mask (the hard plastic part) can last a very long time.  So, unless something…"

Steven XXXX replied Feb 15, 2011 to How long does the ResMed softgel nasal mask usually last?

3 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Kim Angevine

"(side note- your distilled water is tax deductable in the USA a health care cost. Al…"

Steven XXXX replied Feb 11, 2011 to I need tips for sinus congestion

12 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Steven XXXX

"Brookstone is the poor man's Sharper Image!"

Steven XXXX replied Feb 11, 2011 to Zeo + Watermark= Bringing Home Testing Direct to Consumer

10 Feb 12, 2011

"The fact that it is sold at Brookstone is kind of a turnoff for me, although the the…"

Steven XXXX replied Feb 9, 2011 to Zeo + Watermark= Bringing Home Testing Direct to Consumer

10 Feb 12, 2011

""

Steven XXXX replied Feb 8, 2011 to Wearing a cervical collar along with cpap has helped me tremendously

46 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by ZolliStar

"Owen Dell said: I sleep mostly on my back and part of the time on my right side.   D…"

Steven XXXX replied Feb 7, 2011 to Wearing a cervical collar along with cpap has helped me tremendously

46 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by ZolliStar

"Question to BOTH Noah Calderon AND Owen Dell:   What position do you sleep in?"

Steven XXXX replied Feb 5, 2011 to Wearing a cervical collar along with cpap has helped me tremendously

46 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by ZolliStar

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service