Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Sandra Kay Goodwin's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dave, I had the constructive surgery where part of the palate of my tongue was re…"

Sandra Kay Goodwin replied Sep 3, 2009 to Deviated Septum Surgery (Septoplasty) - Helpful to OSA patients?

31 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Christine Underwood

"Hi Judy, Thanks for your info. I will contact my insurance company and see what supp…"

Sandra Kay Goodwin replied Aug 18, 2009 to Bi-Pap shuts itself off while I am sleeping. I wake up unable to breathe properly.

6 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Sandra Kay Goodwin

"I really don't know what the model number is on my Bipap. When I get home, I can che…"

Sandra Kay Goodwin replied Aug 18, 2009 to Bi-Pap shuts itself off while I am sleeping. I wake up unable to breathe properly.

6 Aug 18, 2009

"Hi Melinda, I have an appointment coming up to see my sleep apnea doctor. I will dis…"

6 Aug 18, 2009

"I believe you are right. Maybe I should be taking xanix instead if anything. I know…"

Sandra Kay Goodwin replied Jul 24, 2009 to ambien for sleep aid if you have sleep apnea?

13 Dec 3, 2009

"It really is hard to know what the problem is. I always put self last which I know i…"

Sandra Kay Goodwin replied Jul 24, 2009 to ambien for sleep aid if you have sleep apnea?

13 Dec 3, 2009

"I take 100 mgs. of zoloft a day. It is an antidepressent. I have had sleep apnea for…"

Sandra Kay Goodwin replied Jul 23, 2009 to ambien for sleep aid if you have sleep apnea?

13 Dec 3, 2009

"I use a bipap machine every night. Once I go to bed, I don't go to sleep right away.…"

Sandra Kay Goodwin replied Jul 23, 2009 to ambien for sleep aid if you have sleep apnea?

13 Dec 3, 2009

"M doctor wants me to have a gastric by pass, but I have severe sleep apnea and I don…"

Sandra Kay Goodwin replied Jul 21, 2009 to Dangers of Surgery Outside (or Inside) Hospital

12 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Mack D Jones, MD, SAAN

"I never heard of anyone loosing weight by using the C-Pap machine. You have to excer…"

Sandra Kay Goodwin replied Jul 13, 2009 to How Many of Us Have Lost Weight After CPAP?

43 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by cherise

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service