Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Melodie's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Leslie, Hi! This is Melodie, and I have both Central Sleep Apnea AND Narcolepsy! I l…"

Melodie replied Jan 14, 2009 to Idiopathic Hypersomnia

13 May 27, 2010
Reply by Renee

"Bret, I'm so glad to see you post on this discussion board, and especially in respon…"

Melodie replied Jan 13, 2009 to My Personal Experience with "Pur-Sleep" Aromatics..........

23 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by chabsonss

"Mike, Thanks for this very informative topic. I wish, like Carol, that we could all…"

Melodie replied Jan 9, 2009 to CPAP Treatment: Top 3 Questions to Ask Your Doctor

3 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Mary Z

"Ok, I have now been using the samples of Pur-Sleep I received from Bret for 3 nights…"

Melodie replied Jan 9, 2009 to My Personal Experience with "Pur-Sleep" Aromatics..........

23 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by chabsonss

"Mike, I couldn't have said it better than you just did! Bravo! Melodie"

Melodie replied Jan 9, 2009 to What do People Think of The "CPAP of the 21st Century"

5 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Tim

"My insurance is pretty good, except our co-pays just went out the roof for prescript…"

Melodie replied Jan 8, 2009 to poor reimbursement on supplies: what's the answer?

23 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Melodie

"Thanks Carol!!!!!!!!!!!! This is VERY helpful to me and I would assume to anyone tha…"

Melodie replied Jan 7, 2009 to Respironics Cpap User Manuals

3 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by sleepycarol

"Carol and Rock, I would hope that if we, as patients and consumers, sent in enough c…"

Melodie replied Jan 7, 2009 to poor reimbursement on supplies: what's the answer?

23 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Melodie

"Dr. Park, Thank you for giving us this useful information. I plan on being involved…"

Melodie replied Jan 5, 2009 to Invitation For Proper Breathing Teleseminar

1 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Melodie

"Felicia, It is easier if your physician has a DME (durable medical equipment) suppli…"

Melodie replied Jan 4, 2009 to Most Current Equipment Available, Felicia's Question

5 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Anne Pf

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service