Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

cheryl's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I still have trouble believing I can have this condition, but as I seem to be p…"

cheryl replied Jul 9, 2010 to what causes the air to fill up in the mouth and force the lips open

9 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by cheryl

"Well that is what I think is happening, though my pressure is low, an 8, I still thi…"

cheryl replied Jul 9, 2010 to How do you keep your mouth shut when you're sleeping?

35 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Mary

"I was asking about Banyon, he looks very young, but if you have had this since age 1…"

cheryl replied Jul 9, 2010 to what causes the air to fill up in the mouth and force the lips open

9 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by cheryl

"I found this interesting, as Ron's problem is my problem. I am trying to get a bipap…"

cheryl replied Jul 9, 2010 to How do you keep your mouth shut when you're sleeping?

35 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Mary

"The one I found is just called a hybrid, and looks like a Liberty, but does have the…"

35 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Mary

"I did see a hybrid, similar to the Liberty...it nasal pillows into your nose and the…"

35 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Mary

"Also, is that you in the photo? You look about 20 years old. Are you very young and…"

cheryl replied Jul 8, 2010 to what causes the air to fill up in the mouth and force the lips open

9 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by cheryl

"I do have that product, and so far, it has not really seemed to help. Bear in mind,…"

cheryl replied Jul 8, 2010 to what causes the air to fill up in the mouth and force the lips open

9 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by cheryl

"Mary, do you have one that you like? I know I tried an under the chin one, but it di…"

cheryl replied Jul 8, 2010 to How do you keep your mouth shut when you're sleeping?

35 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Mary

"No worries, you are very nice in your reply and probably correct in your response. B…"

cheryl replied Jul 8, 2010 to How do you keep your mouth shut when you're sleeping?

35 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Mary

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service