Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Steven Y. Park, MD's Discussions (330)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

"The paper's explanation is that since obstructions happen as you begin to inhale, if…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Apr 22, 2009 to ProVent: A New Way of Treating Sleep Apnea?

9 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by sleepycarol

"Judy, Sorry if I wasn't clear, but I can only try out the Provents for patients in…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Apr 22, 2009 to ProVent: A New Way of Treating Sleep Apnea?

9 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by sleepycarol

"I agree with Rock, but I would change the order in terms of importance. Ultimately,…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Apr 21, 2009 to Does sleep apnea run in families?

26 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by E.M.

"Since there hasn't been any further progress with this line of reasoning, I'm assumi…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Apr 9, 2009 to Bananas, Didgeridoos and now Surface Lubricants and OSA

59 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by MZH

"Sandra, you bring up an important issue. There are two recent studies that support w…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Apr 9, 2009 to ADHD vs. Sleep Apnea

20 May 6, 2009
Reply by Mike

"It's hard to say why you're drooling, since it started 3 months after you started us…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Apr 7, 2009 to Dr Park: A Question For You Regarding Excessive Salivation w/xPAP ??

4 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Mike

"Dina, That's very interesting. The paper you cited hypothesized that lowering insul…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Apr 7, 2009 to Metformin & Sleep Apnea

12 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Dina

"There a numerous studies that show that GERD and OSA go hand in hand. It's interesti…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Apr 6, 2009 to GERD and Sleep Apnea

18 May 5, 2009
Reply by Teresa Greene

"This is a product of our medical system. In the name of competition, doctors are not…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Apr 4, 2009 to WHYWHYWHY

37 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by RockRpsgt

"Mike, As long as you registered, you'll get a link to the recording. It may take a…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Apr 2, 2009 to Upcoming Teleseminar: Dental Devices for Sleep Apnea and UARS

2 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Steven Y. Park, MD

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service