Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

A healthy social life is just as important to good health as anything else. I would like to know what everyone does for fun.

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Mike,

As much as NYC is a large city, it is even more so a city of little neighborhoods, and it a great joy to walk around. I particularly enjoy the Village and Soho and there’s a special thrift book shop café in Soho that I like to visit with books selling from $.50 to about $15. It’s an old-time structure with metal spiral staircases and dark wood paneling – a real gem of architecture. It’s comfortable with a small café and tables and chairs scattered about. And, of course, I can’t forget to mention Central Park for walks, picnics, watching dogs playing and tennis – and more reading. Love going to the Beach – that’s my favorite thing – especially off-season when it’s inexpensive and quiet – just the sea and the deer. Meeting with friends for conversation. Meditation classes. Time at the Y on the treadmill, stretching and (for a non-swimmer) “walking” and enjoying a good relaxation in the pool.

Renee

PS: Good to see everyone's artwork
I take Yoga at a local studio -- it is very strenuous exercise and also relaxation. I also build computers.
Spend time with my house apes, play chess, work on our "gentleman's farm, brew and drink my own beer.
Thanks Stephane. I will pass that on to her. She will enjoy hearing that.

Stephane Bergeron said:
I just showed your daughter's artwork to my wife. She is VERY impressed. Says it is very stylized, composition is great as well as the color palette. And she would not be just saying... Awesome work!

Rock Hinkle said:
My Oldest daughter's artwork was just honored by the state. Her works are now on display in the Indiana State Capitol Building. They also honored me with a statue as you will see in the pictures I have provided.
Life has taught me to stay clear of any establisment with the word "Gentleman's" in it.

Walt Service said:
Spend time with my house apes, play chess, work on our "gentleman's farm, brew and drink my own beer.
Camping, fly fishing and motorcycle riding.

I use a three-weight fly rod and reel, among others, and I tie my own flies. We have a Forest River camper to get to and stay at the streams.

I also have a Ural motorcycle with a sidecar, and a Royal Enfield motorcycle, and I ride to relax and have fun. I also ride to and from work, when the weather permits. My avatar is a photo of the Ural.
fish as much as I can my vpap works fine on a boat
Well, I have an amazing amount of FUN with my granddaughters, I just became a grandmother again for the 3rd time last week! Those little girls always make me smile and relieve all my self imposed stress. I also have three beautiful northern dogs that keep me happy and healthy with all their wags and "woooos". I am a designer as well... so I love painting, pastels, and computer design. www.beesturgis.com Smiles! b
I read, watch old TV series on DVDs, and do geneology research.
I go Geocaching as often as I can! http://www.geocaching.com/
I take a nap during the day without the CPAP.
(Is anyone else this naughty?)
Wow, DW! Youse a talented guy! I usually prefer black on whte, pen and ink/ but I loved your use of color.

D. W. Conn said:
My Studio and is called Hypnosgallery... original huh? LOL I use techniques from the 15th and 16th Ce

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service