Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019
From the time this site was a glimmer in the sleepguide crew's eyes, to setting up the site -- it has been a journey, I am sure, they have given much thought and time too.

In the past, I did run a couple of sales sites for a friend of mine. It takes dedication on the part of the webmaster to keep everything running smoothly. In other words, it takes dedication to run a site and I am sure this one is no exception. For that, I want to thank the Sleepguide Crew and Mike. Without them there would be not sleepguide forum.

I am a member of several of the other sleep apnea and sleep disordered sites. I have found when questions are posted it can take long periods of time for responses and they are typically heavily moderated. In other words, you post what they like or they yank your post. This site allows freedom of speech and allows us to voice our opinions without censorship. We may not always agree, but I think we can all agree that we have a common bond of wanting what is best for sleep apnea treatments. Each of us is unique and what works for one, may not work for another. What I maybe able to tolerate, you may not. You may seek different options than me, and hey that is okay, too.

If we can continue to work together, as a team, the site will continue to grow and thrive. It will be here for future patients, doctors, sleep techs, DME's, etc. -- that is a good thing.

I say Congratulations to the Sleepguide Crew and specifically Mike for making this site a success!!!!

To our 1000 members, I say stand up and salute yourself in learning about the dangers of sleep apnea and the different treatment options available!! Hang in there and around the forum -- we can get our strength from each other and help guide each of us in our paths towards better treatment.

As a side note, I am not part of the Sleepguide Crew -- just another member like yourself.

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for the kind words, Sleepy Carol. You cannot imagine how much your participation means to us, as well as the participation of the other wonderful members who each and every day make this site the destination it most certainly is becoming.

True, we're small, but that also gives you, our members, a lot of influence over what this place becomes. Remember -- it's your forum. We just make it available to you. Do whatever you like here, and say whatever you like here. Our only request is that you respect your fellow apneans and keep the forum on topic for Sleep Apnea.

See you all at Member #10,000!

The SleepGuide Crew
Congrats & thanks for your good work!
Congrats for a fine achievement This is the only site that I try to stay active in since it has so much good stuff and people that care about you and what your issues are. It is a great place to learn and try to understand and take control of your own health. Thanks again for given us a place to find out great information.
Congrats! Keep up the good. I have currently began making this site a homework assignment for my pts in between the first and second study. I also make sure that all split study pts leave with the address. I tell my pts to come here and to visit, and search, a few others. I hope that it makes for more informitive discussions prior to the cpap study. I also think it will help with tolerance issues Down the road.
Rock, that's so fantastic! I'm really excited to welcome your patients to the forum. You're a very forward thinking pro for telling your patients about online resources like this. It really speaks a lot to the high caliber of the care you provide to your patients. Some pros are intimidated by their patients going online.

Rock Hinkle said:
Congrats! Keep up the good. I have currently began making this site a homework assignment for my pts in between the first and second study. I also make sure that all split study pts leave with the address. I tell my pts to come here and to visit, and search, a few others. I hope that it makes for more informitive discussions prior to the cpap study. I also think it will help with tolerance issues Down the road.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service