Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019
I seem to have done something so that I can't get any read out for the last two days. On the 14th I used the smart card reader for the first time to see how I was doing with a new mask. I was able to get a read out from my last visit to the doctor in April thru the 14th. I have tried to get a read out for the 15th and 16th, but the computer tells me it only has info thru the 14th. As best I know I have put the smart card in correctly.
Does anybody have any suggestions?

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Les, how's it going? Did you wait the 15 minutes and that solved the problem ?
I regret to announce that I forgot to put the card back in the machine yesterday. Hence, nothing to report. The card is now in place and (if the creek don't rise) I should have a report tomorrow.
Don't you just HATE that? When using the S8 ResLink one has to have the card inserted to record the data too. Grrrrr. More than once I've forgotten.
Yep, that is frustrating as I have done it. Taken the card to the computer, downloaded the data off the card, placed the card "so I wouldn't forget it" and of course left laying there.

Maybe a senior moment?
How could I be having a senior moment when I won't be eighty until January?
Les Scharf said:
....just figured out how to edit....the delay in removing the card worked. not sure whether you need a 15 or 18 minute delay. I waited at least 20 minutes to be sure.
Les, just found this remark fro you one year ago. I'm 57 and just now consider myself and adult. They used to say 50 is the new 30, or something like that, but with improved health care I see many 80 years old sharper that I am. LOL!
Mary Z.

Les Scharf said:
Les Scharf said:
....just figured out how to edit....the delay in removing the card worked. not sure whether you need a 15 or 18 minute delay. I waited at least 20 minutes to be sure.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service