Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019
When you are doing a PSG titration ... does the software you are using indicate inspiration and expiration VOLUME? Does it indicate inspiration EFFORT? i.e. does it just tell you that the chest and abdomen are moving or is there an indication of the strength or effort of that movement??

I would expect that COPD could affect both inspiration volume AND inspiration effort. Well, even expiration effort and volume as well.

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Duane your my hero. I to have stayed at a holiday inn once or twice.

Mollete to respond to your statement. Yeah i should have given wiki the credit. I however was trying to educate myself and the forum on the hypoxic drive and take care of my 1 & 1/2 year old at the same time. Not everyone here is as educated in all of the areas of sleep as you are. I was trying to let everyone else in on what we were talking about. Since wiki can be edited by anyone I assumed that it would be ok. We all know what happens when we assume though. i made an ass out of you and me.

Mollete everyone here realizes how smart you are. I would not argue that with anyone. I don't believe that your application of that knowledge has been very tactful. you seem to want to use it for selfish reasons rather than helpful ones. We have all definately noticed you if that was your goal. Like Duane i am a tech, he just happen to be an RPSGT and I am waiting to sit. it is our job to help educate and evaluate sleep. I would very much like to have a conversation with you that did not end up with you tyring to prove that your package was bigger than mine or anyone else's.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service