Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

I will be at sleepwhisperer.net tonight at Midnight to answer questions via a live chat room. lee Longnecker, and Walt Service will be there as well. Feel free to join us.

Sign up early if you want to come. Sometimes it takes a minute to get validation. Let me know if you have trouble signing in. Cya there.

http://www.thesleepwhisperer.net/

Rock

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just registered. Will need to wait until I get confirmation. Am looking forward to talking with you guys.
Judy and I got to talk earlier. Very cool, but different. I will be there some tomorrow. I just like to talk sleep. bring your questions. I will have plenty.
Okay I am signed up. Oh don't worry Rock we will keep the topic on sleep -- after all isn't that what our common goal is?
How does 3pm sound to you ladies? Zoey will be napping then. Kylie had a sleep over last night. That will give me a chance to clean up and debrief her.
3PM is my nap time the last few days, Rock Hinkle. I don't know if I can stay awake until then. I am taking my Zithromax but I just started taking it so it hasn't had a chance to do much yet. I think I'll lay down now 'cause I'm tired and then I should wake up from my nap about 3 or so. Hopefully I will join you then. I got the CMS-50d+ working and downloading and have something a bit interesting to discuss. Nothing I am alarmed about but am curious about.
I wuz thare and you wuz not. Now I iz heer and you iz not. 3:44 PM
I fell asleep. Sorry judy, and anyone else that I missed.
That is the longest nap I have taken in a while. Slept right through my alarm.
Gotta go to my son and play with grandkids. They should all be there (at least the majority) so I will be having lots of fun.
Ha! 4:30 we lost power due to high winds - they say up to 48 mph in this area. We were running on the generator until 7:08 PM. BIG area w/o power. Had to have been a main line as I know of at least 4 substations that were down in just our area and a large area north of us and northeast of us as well.

Watched the 6PM local news AND NOT ONE WORD ABOUT THE POWER OUTAGE! But we got all the sports and all the weather ..... 5 minutes of news, 5 minutes of sports, 5 minutes of weather and 15 minutes of commercials. That's our local news. Snort.
Ha! Had a great chat w/"Ticker" last night. Interesting, fun and its all his fault I wasn't in bed by midnight.

At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!
Gotta watch those guys. They have had me laughing well into the morning quite a few time.

Judy said:
Ha! Had a great chat w/"Ticker" last night. Interesting, fun and its all his fault I wasn't in bed by midnight.

At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service