Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019
Do you think it's safe to buy cpap supplies from ebay sellers?  If so, what have you bought and is it  cheaper than buying  from a online store? I am thinking of buying a 3 pack of tubing, the clinicans guide to my cpap machine and the software to download the results.

Views: 212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think, let the buyer beware! Anything on eBay is a crapshoot. Sometimes you get a decent product at a good price and sometimes not. I prefer to shop around and hope I can find fair prices for quality equipment from reputable sources. Not to bag on the eBay entreprenuer but I think it's just risky business to purchase your DME from an online auction house.
I wouldn't buy from anywhere but the DME supplier - I want to make sure I am using the correct pieces and parts and then it will be covered by the warranty...it may be used and not in good shape - why take a chance with your health?
I buy quite a few things from e-bay and I have never had a problem. I do not buy used things or things that are sold on an auction; I only buy new, fixed price items. I also make sure I know how much I can buy the item for from other places and I include the shipping charges when comparing prices.

A three pack of 6' tubing should cost no more than about $35 including shipping; it it costs more than $40, you can get it cheaper than that (including shipping). What CPAP machine do you have? You can usually find the clinicians information you need from Google or from forums, one forum that is very good for getting clinician information is cpaptalk.com.
I purchased a nasal pillow on ebay and was very happy. I do not have a supply company near me, so this was convenient- and cheap! the nasal pillow was in sealed packaging. wish I remember the seller- and the nasal pillow has made my life so much better!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service