Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with you Mike. I saw that ad too. The one thing that bothered me about this…"

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com replied May 6, 2009 to Respironics Fights Back for Female Market

7 May 8, 2009
Reply by RockRpsgt

"I agree that patient education is the key to CPAP compliance, However there is a fac…"

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com replied May 2, 2009 to CPAP Therapy Compliance

16 May 2, 2009
Reply by RockRpsgt

"Hello to those who have questions about my PAD A CHEEK products. My website is www.p…"

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com replied Apr 25, 2009 to Welcome to the Sleepguide Community!

162 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Pam Rosterman

"Hello there, My name is Karen and Sleep Apnea has changed my life in ways I had no i…"

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com replied Apr 24, 2009 to Welcome to the Sleepguide Community!

162 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Pam Rosterman

"Hello Melodie, I do make many things for the CPAP mask. All the items can be seen at…"

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com replied Feb 22, 2009 to Karen, do you make anything like the Snuggle for the headgear to keep marks off the face?

6 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Melissa

"Hello Mike, That is a great idea, I wish you the best on this great informational si…"

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com replied Feb 22, 2009 to new store for cpap supplies: ApneaLife.com

4 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Mary Z

"Hello Royalty, This CPAP therapy does take patience and a bit of tweaking to get it…"

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com replied Feb 4, 2009 to i don't know what to do

8 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Heather Meadows

"Hello Melodie, I believe you have been misinformed about the Snuggle Fleece Tubing c…"

Karen Moore www.padacheek.com replied Jan 2, 2009 to Karen, do you make anything like the Snuggle for the headgear to keep marks off the face?

6 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Melissa

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service