Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Duane McDade's Discussions (221)

Discussions Replied To (217) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh 1 more point.....Sometimes a thing that looks like a central apnea will occur fol…"

Duane McDade replied Apr 2, 2009 to Can a Machine Truly Tell the Difference between a Central and Obstructive Apnea Event?

27 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by j n k

"The air that leaks out of nthe front of the mask. It's supposed to...1.) as a vent.…"

Duane McDade replied Apr 2, 2009 to CPAP pressure vs. the air that escapes from the front of the mask

10 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Moe-jo

"Lets not start drawing blood from each other, yet. If ones has Obstructive apneas th…"

Duane McDade replied Apr 2, 2009 to Can a Machine Truly Tell the Difference between a Central and Obstructive Apnea Event?

27 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by j n k

"What?? I can't believe that you think if techs and doctors dont understand Complex/…"

Duane McDade replied Apr 1, 2009 to Can a Machine Truly Tell the Difference between a Central and Obstructive Apnea Event?

27 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by j n k

"Watch the temp. of your humidifier, if ti's too high it will cause over-condensation…"

Duane McDade replied Apr 1, 2009 to RemMaster Pro Series M Condensation

14 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by amott1973

"you are welcome my friend."

Duane McDade replied Apr 1, 2009 to Can a Machine Truly Tell the Difference between a Central and Obstructive Apnea Event?

27 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by j n k

"logic would be yes. That's why I don't trust the machines , they dont see the big pi…"

27 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by j n k

"It's hard for a human to tell the difference with more information .... for example…"

27 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by j n k

"With a SV machine only 1 pressure is adjusted to titrate the Clomplex Sleep Apnea Pa…"

Duane McDade replied Apr 1, 2009 to ASV vs. CPAP

49 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Mary Z

"the veep is the exhalation pressure. "

Duane McDade replied Apr 1, 2009 to ASV vs. CPAP

49 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Mary Z

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service