Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Noah Calderon's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

""

Noah Calderon replied Feb 9, 2011 to Wearing a cervical collar along with cpap has helped me tremendously

46 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by ZolliStar

"Marie, I'm glad you tried it out and had some success.  I'm not sure why it works. …"

Noah Calderon replied Feb 9, 2011 to Wearing a cervical collar along with cpap has helped me tremendously

46 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by ZolliStar

"Doglover, the best c-collar I have found is the DeRoyal. Bought it on Deroyal.com.…"

Noah Calderon replied Aug 15, 2010 to Wearing a cervical collar along with cpap has helped me tremendously

46 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by ZolliStar

"If one of us is at all business savy, we should start marketing a c-collar for sleep…"

Noah Calderon replied Aug 15, 2010 to Wearing a cervical collar along with cpap has helped me tremendously

46 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by ZolliStar

"mary, go to google images and type in philadelphia collar. You will see what it loo…"

46 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by ZolliStar

"Mary, just takes a few days to get used to. I don't find it strangling. It even mak…"

46 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by ZolliStar

"John, congratulations. My cervical collar greatly helped with my sleep apnea. I'm gl…"

Noah Calderon replied May 2, 2010 to Wearing a cervical collar along with cpap has helped me tremendously

46 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by ZolliStar

"Good for you. Glad it is working. Nothing seemed to work for me. Tried many differen…"

Noah Calderon replied Apr 22, 2010 to Swift FX review

17 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by amott1973

"Kevin, all right! Can I ask what you use to monitor your sleep? "

Noah Calderon replied Mar 9, 2010 to Wearing a cervical collar along with cpap has helped me tremendously

46 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by ZolliStar

"Mary, hope it helps you too. Be interesting to see the results. Matt t>Mary Z sai…"

Noah Calderon replied Mar 9, 2010 to Wearing a cervical collar along with cpap has helped me tremendously

46 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by ZolliStar

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service