Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Dr. Ruben Cohen's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"You may want to consider an oral appliance or surgery! See the discussion below: htt…"

Dr. Ruben Cohen replied May 10, 2012 to Kicked out of the room?

38 May 15, 2012
Reply by Bruce Bon

"Linda, The two appliances I recommend are the Somnomed and the Moses Appliance.  In…"

Dr. Ruben Cohen replied May 8, 2012 to Alternatives to CPAP… Do They Really Exist??

46 May 8, 2012
Reply by Dr. Ruben Cohen

"Linda, You may want to go to the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine website t…"

Dr. Ruben Cohen replied May 7, 2012 to Alternatives to CPAP… Do They Really Exist??

46 May 8, 2012
Reply by Dr. Ruben Cohen

"George, Some surgeries can be reversed, depending on what procedure you had done. "

Dr. Ruben Cohen replied May 7, 2012 to Alternatives to CPAP… Do They Really Exist??

46 May 8, 2012
Reply by Dr. Ruben Cohen

"RockRpsgt: these procedures are very effective; your doctors may not be familiar wit…"

Dr. Ruben Cohen replied Mar 28, 2012 to Alternatives to CPAP… Do They Really Exist??

46 May 8, 2012
Reply by Dr. Ruben Cohen

"I have been doing these procedures for a long time, and as far as I know, we have al…"

Dr. Ruben Cohen replied Mar 28, 2012 to Alternatives to CPAP… Do They Really Exist??

46 May 8, 2012
Reply by Dr. Ruben Cohen

"Ginny, thank you for your reply! You present a typical situation that I see often: I…"

Dr. Ruben Cohen replied Mar 27, 2012 to Alternatives to CPAP… Do They Really Exist??

46 May 8, 2012
Reply by Dr. Ruben Cohen

"It sounds like you have a lot going on.  What did your sleep study show?  "

Dr. Ruben Cohen replied Mar 27, 2012 to Alternatives to CPAP… Do They Really Exist??

46 May 8, 2012
Reply by Dr. Ruben Cohen

"Mike,  Would really like to hear more about what's going on with you! There are trea…"

Dr. Ruben Cohen replied Mar 26, 2012 to Alternatives to CPAP… Do They Really Exist??

46 May 8, 2012
Reply by Dr. Ruben Cohen

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service