Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

assholes showing my profile when's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, One topic I had to study was the sleep pattern. I worked in Occupational hea…"

assholes showing my profile when replied Feb 15, 2010 to what is the danger of falling to sleep with out CPAP ?

54 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by RockRpsgt

"Rock I do not doubt the report, There are so many mis-diagnoses out there. See even…"

assholes showing my profile when replied Feb 15, 2010 to what is the danger of falling to sleep with out CPAP ?

54 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by RockRpsgt

"Dr Jones I would like to kindly request where the report of this COD is located and…"

54 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by RockRpsgt

"Mr Hinkle you are right aging is a difficult process. We are a degenerative cell. We…"

assholes showing my profile when replied Feb 13, 2010 to Anyone here diagnosed with Sleep Apnea have any other medical issues like excessive weight, heart condition, take drugs, had an ENT check thier esophogus for obstructions and soft pallet issues.

23 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by susan mccord

"Again I am a Physician Assistant with 20 years in Occupational Health and Safety, To…"

assholes showing my profile when replied Feb 13, 2010 to Anyone here diagnosed with Sleep Apnea have any other medical issues like excessive weight, heart condition, take drugs, had an ENT check thier esophogus for obstructions and soft pallet issues.

23 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by susan mccord

"Look on any site like Mato clinic or eny medical book. I have taken nunerous medical…"

23 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by susan mccord

"I had the scar tissue removed and the soft pallet shaved and I no longer snore, I ca…"

assholes showing my profile when replied Feb 12, 2010 to Anyone here diagnosed with Sleep Apnea have any other medical issues like excessive weight, heart condition, take drugs, had an ENT check thier esophogus for obstructions and soft pallet issues.

23 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by susan mccord

"Just to be clear professionally, I never heard of heart disease being a complication…"

assholes showing my profile when replied Feb 12, 2010 to what is the danger of falling to sleep with out CPAP ?

54 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by RockRpsgt

"Here is a good one, patient presents with difficulty breathing. They are tired durin…"

assholes showing my profile when replied Feb 11, 2010 to what is the danger of falling to sleep with out CPAP ?

54 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by RockRpsgt

"In my professional opinion, one cannot die directly from sleep apnea. I have not hea…"

assholes showing my profile when replied Feb 11, 2010 to what is the danger of falling to sleep with out CPAP ?

54 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by RockRpsgt

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service