Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know that our site www.cpaplibrary.com has changed a little.

We still have all of the educational videos which are labeled education videos in the top links.

We have also started selling supplies. Our goal is to provide online buyers with the same experience that buyers with insurance get. Here is what we have done:

1) All masks purchased are eligible for our Mask Exchange Program. This program allows you to return a mask within 10 days for store credit like many DME's do. This credit can be used to get a different mask. Basically we offer free return insurance. Here are all of he details - http://www.cpaplibrary.com/mask-exchange

2) Mask Trial Program: If you think you might need to try a number of masks you can use our mask trial program which lets you try out masks before you buy. All you have to do is pay shipping. Here is the link - http://www.cpaplibrary.com/mask-trials

3) We offer a 365 day return policy on all unopened products for a full refund!

We feel that pairing this type of online experience with our CPAP Videos will help those who buy online get better service and support.

Thanks,

Dane Schapper

Founder CPAP Library

Views: 1107

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dane, your service sounds terrific. I didn't realize how extensive it is, so I'm glad you posted to let us know.

I'm currently trying one of your masks and am delighted to be able to try it before buying it. I actually have a short list of additional masks that I'd like to try; your service is ideal for someone like me.

Again, thank you for posting.

Is your "Mask Trial Program" in compliance with the FDA Regulations on Reprocessing SUDs?

http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulationandGuidance/Repro...

Also, do you have Mike's permission to sell crap on his site, or are you simply taking advantage of his hospitality?

Mollete,

I have talked to mike in the past about our informational site. The only reason I made this post was to let the many users of sleepguide that also use our informative videos know what was changed on our site and why.

I am not going to be posting here to advertise the site. Just clearing up confusion because of the switch over to the new site. The only things I will post will be to help users or answer questions.

I think I have mentioned the site in many posts because of the many members having mask problems.  I regard the CPAP Library as a valuable resource.

CPAP Library has, indeed, proven to be a valuable resource to me. 

I'm glad that others will now know about it. I'm also glad that Dane pointed out the videos. I plan to visit his site to watch them.

For the record, what Dane's site provides is wonderful and useful. I hope it proves remunerative to him. Indeed, we should all hope that it proves remunerative for him given how much we get out of his site for zero cost (the videos), minimal cost (the rentals), and normal cost (everything else).

Again Dane: Thanks!

Mary Z said:

I think I have mentioned the site in many posts because of the many members having mask problems.  I regard the CPAP Library as a valuable resource.

OK, great!

In that case, is your "Mask Trial Program" in compliance with the FDA Regulations on Reprocessing SUDs?

http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulationandGuidance/Repro...

CPAP Library said:

The only things I will post will be to help users or answer questions.

mollete,  you're repeating yourself.  This is a question best asked by those of us that use the mask trial program. 

In your opinion.

Anyway, the non-answers (to both questions) was clear enough.

Mary Z said:

mollete,  you're repeating yourself.  This is a question best asked by those of us that use the mask trial program. 

Molette,

We do follow the guidelines for cleaning and sterilizing masks and we use one of the FDA approved high level sterilizers.

Hey, that's great!

Which one?

CPAP Library said:

Molette,

We do follow the guidelines for cleaning and sterilizing masks and we use one of the FDA approved high level sterilizers.

Also, that's "Mollete"-- two l's, one t.

CPAP Library said:

Molette

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service