Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Sleep Apnea (3,738)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

On the way home

Its been some time now. On my way home from work I fell sleep. And found myself on the other side of the road. I don't know how long (yes I…

Started by Gerald Allen

11 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Melodie

Shocking Ignorance in NY Post Article

Now, when I used to live in New York, I wouldn't line a bird's cage with the likes of the New York Post, but even for them, this is pretty…

Started by Mike

3 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Woolfey

Mouth Taping and Aspiration on One's Own Vomit?

I saw a post by a lab tech who was against mouth taping for mask leak because of the possibility of aspiration on one's own vomit. Not a pl…

Started by The SleepGuide Crew

1 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by sleepycarol

Trying to find out if anyone has tried either the Respironics Bipap S/T or the Bipap Auto S/V

I will be going to one of these machines and I would like to find out if anyone has used either one of these and to find out which one woul…

Started by RichM

1 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Melodie

Does anyone have this "event" as you are falling asleep?

Before using CPAP and sometimes even with CPAP, as I am falling asleep I am jerked awake by a total body "flush" where it feels like adrena…

Started by Heather

1 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Melodie

Interested in alternative to CPAP considering surgery

Can anyone reccomend a good Surgical ENT knowledgable about Blockage and Central Apnea. I have been using a CPAP system since 2002. I live…

Started by Michael Smith

2 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Steven Y. Park, MD

oral appliances

Dan, If you go to a trained sleep dentist they will choose the proper appliance for you. Many factors are invovled TMJ problems, grinding,…

Started by Dr. Richard Charmoy DMD

0 Feb 12, 2009

Type of Mattress / Bed You Use -- Do You Like It or Hate It?

As far as I can remember there hasn't been a topic on which bed users like the best. I would like to get us a new mattress this summer as…

Started by sleepycarol

6 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Gerald Allen

Auto Pap Question

My Remstar Auto M Series is set to 8-12 and I average 9.2. When I try to take a nap, I wake up with a start just after drifting off, and ag…

Started by Heather

23 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by sleepycarol

My New Nasal Mask!

Hi everyone, I got a new Nasal Mask on the 19th of January and absolutely love, love, love it! Here is the specific info on my new mask in…

Started by Melodie

2 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Melodie

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service