Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Ginny Edmundson replied to Ginny Edmundson's discussion Scheduled for evaluation and possible procedure next day
"As of now I no longer have to use a chin strap.  I am anxious about the sleep study.  Wondering if I will be able to sleep WITHOUT the CPAP….even thought I hate it it is a part of every night now and is what I am used to.  "
Sunday
Clueless in Redwood Shores replied to Ginny Edmundson's discussion Scheduled for evaluation and possible procedure next day
"I had it on the same outpatient basis.  Much pain, no long term gain.  I did not have the annual repetition - that might or might not have made the difference. "
Sunday
Mary Z replied to richard graham's discussion mouth breathing
"glad to hear it, Richard.  Keep us posted."
Apr 13
Mary Z left a comment for richard graham
"Glad to hear it's working, Richard."
Apr 11
richard graham replied to richard graham's discussion mouth breathing
"The chin strap is helping. Been having better sleep. Thanks Ginny and Mary for your help"
Apr 11
Ginny Edmundson replied to Ginny Edmundson's discussion Scheduled for evaluation and possible procedure next day
"Thanks, Mary~  Fingers are crossed.  My pressure is one point lower than when I began (7) and AHI is some lower (7 day average).  I am anxious about sleep study as I have not slept without CPAP in 2.5 years!   "
Apr 6
Mary Z replied to Ginny Edmundson's discussion Scheduled for evaluation and possible procedure next day
"Good job, Ginny Hope the sleep study shows some good results."
Apr 6
"Last procedure done!  This time he gave me meds to take before so less anxiety while waiting!  For the first time I was able to eat normal food on the way home after the procedure.  No pain after 12 hours.  If it only works.…"
Apr 5
"Some folks run their humidifiers in passover mode- not turning on the heat just letting the air blow over the water.  That would not give any heat though. "
Apr 5
"Interesting, I actually feel a little better when I don't use the humidifier, but the humidifier helps with sinuses. The cold air stuff's me up. Gonna try running heat and a nasal spray"
Apr 4
"Good luck with it- let us know how you do, Richard."
Apr 4
"I just picked up a new chin strap and will use it with my ultra mirage."
Apr 4
richard graham posted a discussion

nasal sprays

Just wanting some suggestions for some good nasal sprays to dry up sinusus. Thank you
Apr 3
"Thanks Mary"
Apr 3
"I have both.  I use the chin strap with my Wisp and I also have a FFM if I choose to use that one. I'm a mouth breather.  I find nasal masks are easier to fit without leaks"
Apr 3
Mary Z replied to Mary Z's discussion Using comfort features
"Nasacort is now available without a prescription.  I personally use Afrin on the rare nights I need it for being stuffed up."
Apr 3
richard graham replied to Mary Z's discussion Using comfort features
"Mary, do you recommend a good nasal spray?"
Apr 2
"Wondering if mouth breathers do better with FFM"
Apr 2
richard graham posted a discussion

mouth breathing

I'm a mouth breather, and am wondering weather to get a chin strap or affm
Apr 2
richard graham replied to Mary Z's discussion Using comfort features
"I've been thinking about trying a nasal spray. Thanks that's useful info."
Apr 2

FYI -- it's World Sleep Day.   I'm not sure what that means.  Or whether it will matter.  Just saying . . .

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good sleep to all of us!

visited my daughter today and had a good sleep

perhaps that is why i slept

1. World Sleep DayWorld Sleep Day | brought to you by the World ...

www.worldsleepday.org/
    1 day ago – World Sleep Day is an annual event, intended to be a celebration of sleep and a call to action on important issues related to sleep, including ...
  2. Press ReleaseWorld Sleep Day - World Sleep Day

www.worldsleepday.org/press-release/
    This is the message the World Association of Sleep Medicine (WASM) will be promoting during the fifth-annual World Sleep Day on Friday, March 16, 2012.

I have to admit: I kinda slept through this special day.

I took a nap!

ZolliStar said:

I have to admit: I kinda slept through this special day.

suggested change of name from

World Association of Sleep Medicine (WASM)

to

World Association of Sleep Health (WASH)

thanks for the research, 99.  

99 said:

1. World Sleep DayWorld Sleep Day | brought to you by the World ...

www.worldsleepday.org/
    1 day ago – World Sleep Day is an annual event, intended to be a celebration of sleep and a call to action on important issues related to sleep, including ...
  2. Press ReleaseWorld Sleep Day - World Sleep Day

www.worldsleepday.org/press-release/
    This is the message the World Association of Sleep Medicine (WASM) will be promoting during the fifth-annual World Sleep Day on Friday, March 16, 2012.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service