Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019
The American Association of Respiratory Care (AARC) will be in collaboration with the American Sleep & Breathing Academy (ASBA) at this conference to assist both organizations in their mission to improve patient care through clinical and continuing education.

The “Sleep & Wellness 2014: A Conference for Professionals” will be held in Scottsdale, Arizona, on May 1-3, 2014. With its multidisciplinary approach to sleep medicine education, this conference will be the first of its kind. The event will be geared toward physicians, dentists, physician’s assistants, nurse practitioners, respiratory therapists and sleep technicians.

"Respiratory Therapists have a 50-year history of providing cutting-edge evaluation, treatment and education to patients with sleep disordered breathing, the ability to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to improve the care of patients with sleep disordered breathing is a key part of our mission " said AARC President George Gaebler, MSEd, RRT, FAARC.

Professionals can register for the conference at www.americansleepandbreathingacademy.com.

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh wow!  I wonder if there will be a new thread about this conference each week between now and May of next year?  I guess we will have to wait and check back next week...

Actually if you look over our site you will see the information that you need about the event. www.americansleepandbreathingacademy.com and we wanted to make sure that anyone who wanted to attend could have enough time to make the arrangements 

STL Mark said:

Oh wow!  I wonder if there will be a new thread about this conference each week between now and May of next year?  I guess we will have to wait and check back next week...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service