Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019
Free CPAP Masks Ad posted to Craigslist today:

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/zip/1124467292.html

Views: 704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So Control III Elite must be some pretty powerful stuff. Yet it's still gentle enough to clean CPAP masks without any wear and tear on the latex?
Yes, but it has a pretty powerful "hospital" smell. And make sure you're wearing rubber gloves!
I have asthma and many smells trigger attacks. Bleach, ammonia, most household cleaners, etc. Would that be a problem with Control III?
Here's a link to the Material Safety Data Sheet for Control III Elite. No special respiratory precautions are mentioned, but it does say to use skin and eye protection. I'd be very careful...

sleepycarol said:
I have asthma and many smells trigger attacks. Bleach, ammonia, most household cleaners, etc. Would that be a problem with Control III?
Thanks for the reply and the link Daniel!!

Since I have no experience with it I appreciate you taking the time to respond.
me too. as cleaning solutions for cpap are a huge part of our test. So I have heard
Hello

Hi my name is melinda and i have sleep apena and My machine is dying.. and with no insuranceand no income comming in right now.. if any one has any suggestions please respond to this post..
you should probably post a new discussion with the heading "CPAP Machine Wanted -- Will Pay Shipping" -- anyone who's signed up here can post a new discussion by clicking on this link: http://www.sleepguide.com/forum/topic/new

melinda wilson said:
Hello

Hi my name is melinda and i have sleep apena and My machine is dying.. and with no insuranceand no income comming in right now.. if any one has any suggestions please respond to this post..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service