Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Hi all,

Someone has a Healthdyne 7000 CPAP to give away, and I was wondering if anyone had any info on it.

I've never heard of this brand on this site.

I did a Google search, but couldn't find the manufacturer's website.

Any details, good or bad, would be welcome.

Thanks!

Views: 519

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its is probably about twenty years old
probably Resmed
as it has Sulivan on the front
Healthdyne was bought by Respironics several years ago. You will not find any info on that particualr model. You might be hard pressed to find someone who can access the clinical mode to make setting changes.

Hi

I have a Healthdyne 7000 CPAP are you interested? I can send you photos. (I have not the connection for making it work)

Hi Noll,

Thanks for the message!

I was actually interested in this one because some one had it for free. I was going to get it and use it to put together a dryer for hoses.

Before I could get there to pick it up, though, they had given it to someone else, to use as a CPAP.

The scary thing is that the person giving it away did not know that a CPAP had to be adjusted to a particular pressure, nor did the person who they gave it to know this. When I posted, I was hoping someone had some info on it that I could forward to the person who had gotten it.

In any case, I'm still looking for any old, free CPAP to use for parts for this project!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service