Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019
the AAST is running this event the week of 10/5-10/11 (see below). We certainly appreciate all the sleep technologists who give to the patients at SleepGuide day in day out...

09/29/2009 -- Sleep Technologist Appreciation Week
Sleep technology makes dreams come true.
It’s almost time to celebrate Sleep Technologist Appreciation Week, October 5-11, 2009. This week gives the sleep technology community a chance to celebrate the accomplishments we have made in our sleep disorders centers and laboratories, education facilities, in public education and in our organization.

Many organizations around the country will be celebrating Sleep Technologist Appreciation Week by organizing appreciation dinners, staff contests (i.e. scavenger hunts, cross word puzzles, etc.) give-a- ways, and commemorating this important event by giving their staff 2009 Sleep Technologist Appreciation Week promotional items, sponsored by the AAST.
Sleep Technologist Appreciation Week is October 5 - October 11, 2009.

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sleep Techs!
I appreciate all the techs and professionals that take time out of their busy schedules to post on here!!

THANK YOU!!!
Words cannot express how much I admire and respect sleep techs in general and, most particularly, OUR sleep techs on SleepGuide who give so much to us in terms of thought, concern, and energy. They are a devoted bunch, not only to their profession, but to all of us as part of an ever-growing of DIAGNOSED (thank God!) apnea survivors.

My deepest gratitude to you all, not just during your appreciation week, but every day that I'm privileged to continue living on this earth.......

Susan McCord :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service