Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

All Discussions Tagged 'pressure' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problems with sinus pain with CPAP

I'm a fairly new user to the CPAP. I've been using the Resmed S-9 auto adjust CPAP machine for about 2 weeks now. The pressure is set to go…

Started by Molly Olson

44 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Beth McCarthy

Sealing cpap masks at high pressure

Wow ... I was at my medical equipment providers shop today sampling some other cpap machines to see if they might be quieter than my new pr…

Started by Todd Loren Sinclair

0 Dec 10, 2010

Blood Pressure drop?

HOLY MOLY!!! I have been using my CPAP religiously now for 6 months. Prior to this I was on a whole bunch of meds, including a blood pressu…

Started by Bradley Dean Moffatt

14 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by gm

Pre and Post Blood pressures

I am wondering how many labs take blood pressure before and after studies....especially CPAP titrations. It has been the standard in all la…

Started by Lee Longnecker

24 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Rock Conner RRT

MORE TRUCKERS CORNER

Well, into each life a little rain must fall; last couple days we've gotten more than our fair share. I can't seem to get to sleep before 4…

Started by dave foster

17 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by sleepycarol

Low Blood Pressure + Sleep Apnea

learned from Dr. Guilleminault at Stanford today that low blood pressure corresponds with sleep apnea as well as high blood pressure. Knew…

Started by Mike

5 May 20, 2009
Reply by Mike

Headaches

I have been waking up with headaches since I started my treatment. They seem to last all day. Can this be the CPAP. If so ,why.

Started by Chris

33 May 20, 2009
Reply by Mike

The ABC's of reading CPAP data

Helloe: I am a newbie here, and I was wondering if someone could explain to me in very basic terms how to read cpap data for example and w…

Started by Belinda Haman

8 May 3, 2009
Reply by Mike

help again BIPAP?

ok, here is what I need to know or an educated opinion. I have a bipap resmeds auto vpap 25, the settings are 12-19 with a 3 pressure diff.…

Started by robert cooper

2 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Rock Conner RRT

PRESSURE SETTINGS

Does anyone know how to change the pressure on a Remstar lite cpap. My last test in December had a change from 7 to 10, but my respiratory…

Started by cathy huffman

21 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by cathy huffman

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service