Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

All Discussions Tagged 'masks' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Humidity-related mask noise like a tea kettle

I have had my ResMed S9 CPAP machine for a bit over 2 months, and am struggling to find a comfortable combination.  If I don't set the humi…

Started by Bruce Bon

11 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Terry Vella

#$%^%##@ MASKS!!

It was time for a new mask, so I thought I would try the one that inserts into your nostrils. Terrible. Same as the mask that fits over you…

Started by Gary R. Munn

8 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Gary R. Munn

who has the most expensive CPAP machine, mask + other CPAP supplies?

thought for fun i'd do an informal poll of what the highest amount our forum members have seen their insurance company charged for a cpap m…

Started by Mike

15 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Ginny Edmundson

CPAP Masks BPA-Free?

Are the materials that CPAP Masks are made of BPA-free?   A woman at last night's NYC AWAKE group asked the question and nobody knew for su…

Started by Mike

1 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Banyon

Beards and full face masks...

For whatever reason today this popped into my mind.  I do not have a beard and do not plan on growing one in the near future (can't with my…

Started by Jonathan Brumfield

8 May 25, 2010
Reply by D. W. Conn

Ladies - Have you tried several masks? If so, what is your favorite? Least favorite?

Several of you have tried a variety of masks. I know each individual has their own fit preference...but I was wondering if there is a patte…

Started by Mary J

26 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Mary Z

What's the best mask for mouth breathers?

Would like your recommendation for best, most comfortable mask for mouth breathers or for those that tend to sleep with their mouth open.I…

Started by Sonia S.

12 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Mike

Free CPAP Masks Ad on Craigslist

Free CPAP Masks Ad posted to Craigslist today: http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/zip/1124467292.html

Started by PD Laire

20 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by PD Laire

Forehead Pad Replacement

Seems to be a special process for getting forehead pad replacements for CPAP masks -- i ordered mine the other day and the DME seemed to be…

Started by Mike

3 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by D. W. Conn

Bacteria on Old CPAP Masks

Another reason to replace your existing CPAP mask with a new one from time to time (thanks to Ed Grandi, executive director of the American…

Started by Mike

14 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Judy

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service