Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

All Discussions Tagged 'face' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Smashed Face Syndrome

I had heard about smashed face syndrome, but didn't know it would happen to me.  For six months I fought with a heavy total face mask becau…

Started by Mary Z

9 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by hifay

Smashed Face Syndrome

I had heard about smashed face syndrome, but didn't know it would happen to me.  For six months I fought with a heavy total face mask becau…

Started by Mary Z

1 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by K. S.

Smashed Face Syndrome

Started by Mary Z

0 Mar 5, 2013

FX vs. LT line - ResMed Masks

Question: are all new ResMed masks categorized as either part of the "LT" line or the "FX" line, or are there other lines of mask products…

Started by Mike

7 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by RockRpsgt

ResMed Liberty Mask

Trying new ResMed Liberty mask tonight. Supposed to help with mouth leaks since it's got nasal prongs and something that covers the mouth.…

Started by Mike

8 May 29, 2011
Reply by Al Winston

Beards and full face masks...

For whatever reason today this popped into my mind.  I do not have a beard and do not plan on growing one in the near future (can't with my…

Started by Jonathan Brumfield

8 May 25, 2010
Reply by D. W. Conn

What's the best mask for mouth breathers?

Would like your recommendation for best, most comfortable mask for mouth breathers or for those that tend to sleep with their mouth open.I…

Started by Sonia S.

12 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Mike

ASV Machines Full Face Masks

The point came up on another thread that if you have an ASV machine, you might need a full face mask, and the other types of masks -- nasal…

Started by Mike

6 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Brian Judy

Philips Respironics New FitLife Full Face mask

http://fitlife.respironics.com/downloads/FitLife_Fitting_Guide_5-14-09.pdf Here is Philips Respironics Full Face mask that is really a lot…

Started by Karen Moore www.padacheek.com

7 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Judy

wearing dentures and the full mask

I wear dentures and can't wear the mask without my jaws hurting. If I take my dentures out then there are leaks in the mask, and my jaws hu…

Started by Linda Murphy

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Melinda Hertel

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service