Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

All Discussions Tagged 'central' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP WITH RESMED VPAP ADAPT SV

Hi all:   I have a remsmed vpap adapt sv, and i think i don´t know how to use it.   i´m not sleeping any better with it, and i thought i wa…

Started by John Serrano

15 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by John Serrano

Expert Interview: Dr. Avram Gold on UARS, Chronic Fatigue & Functional Somatic Syndromes

Please join me on Tuesday, March 22nd at 8 PM Eastern when I’ll interview Dr. Avran Gold, a pioneer in researching the link between upper a…

Started by Steven Y. Park, MD

0 Mar 18, 2011

Effects of Serotonin on Central Apnea?

Hi All..I saw an article in USA Today that said a study had found that Sudden Infant Death Syndrome has been linked to low serotonin levels…

Started by sherry

14 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Mary Callahan

Cardiac Implant Maker Gets $27M Funding for Central Sleep Apnea

venture funded company attempting to bring an alternative to central sleep apnea patients: http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/health/1075

Started by Mike

2 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by 99

Cheyne-Stokes

I was initially dx'd with both obstructive and central sleep apnea over four years ago, then re-diagnosed w/same again about a year or two…

Started by Cheryl K Moralez

3 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by RockRpsgt

ASV Centrals

Ron sent this question in error to me, but meant it for the entire group: "Hi everyone, I recently had my third sleep study. First one wa…

Started by Mike

16 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by sherry

I have both Central and OSA I cannot tolerate CPAP I have been trying since 1995. My question is why the central?

Now since I developed the central sleep apnea when they crank up the CPAP I stop breathing. I fought my insurance company and won they said…

Started by Connie B

16 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Connie B

Sufferers of Central Sleep Apnea

Hi everyone! My name is Samantha and I am a polysomnography student here in North Carolina. I was asked to write a five page paper on the t…

Started by Samantha

5 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Wes Carlson

CX1739 - A drug to treat Obstructive and/or Central Sleep Apnea

Listen to this MP3 File from Sleep Review Magazine. It's an interview with Mark Varney, CEO of Cortex Pharmaceuticals. They are developing…

Started by Daniel

2 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Daniel

Central Sleep Apnea vs. Obstructive Sleep Apnea

My friend has been diagosed with OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea), but upon looking at his latest titration study, it indicates that of his 21…

Started by Mike

53 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by RockRpsgt

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service