Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

All Discussions Tagged 'OSA' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Enlarged thyroid effect on OSA

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/health_news_detail.asp?health_day=658268 "Obstructive sleep apnea is obviously a complex problem with…

Started by RL

0 May 11, 2012

Alternatives to CPAP… Do They Really Exist??

I recently stumbled onto this website, and immediately found it extremely interesting to get an insight into the lives of people living dai…

Started by Dr. Ruben Cohen

46 May 8, 2012
Reply by Dr. Ruben Cohen

Webinar osa and Dental Practices

Glidewell Laboratories, 1-800-Snoring Announce Exclusive Webinar Glidewell Dental Lab and 1-800-Snoring Offer Free Webinar to Discuss Ben…

Started by Mary Z

3 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Melanie

Is it possible to have OSA without O2 desaturations?

i have a friend who has a lot of symptoms of OSA -- reflux, gasping for air at night, feeling tired all the time, etc.  he took a home test…

Started by PD Laire

4 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by RockRpsgt

Treament of last resort

Treatment of Last Resort Folks  I was first diagnosed with Sleep Apnea in 2003. Over the last 7 years I have had 7 sleep studies, seen…

Started by Fred J. Stellabotte

6 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by sleepycarol

OSA and Middle Ear Problems

Posting this on behalf of Joe in the UK:   have been using an  resmed a/pap for around 1 year.Although it an a/pap it is set to between 10…

Started by Mike

10 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Mary Z

Upcoming Trucker Wellness Website

fyi -- will probably include a lot of info about OSA when it launches: New Website to Help Drivers With Health and WellnessThe National Sur…

Started by Mike

1 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by D. W. Conn

Invitation From Dr. Park: Expert Interview on How Sleep Apnea Wreaks Havoc on Your Hormones

Please join me for my next Expert Interview on June 22nd, at 8PM Eastern when I'll interview Dr. Richard Shames about his book, Feeling Fat…

Started by Steven Y. Park, MD

0 Jun 16, 2010

I have both Central and OSA I cannot tolerate CPAP I have been trying since 1995. My question is why the central?

Now since I developed the central sleep apnea when they crank up the CPAP I stop breathing. I fought my insurance company and won they said…

Started by Connie B

16 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Connie B

My At Home Sleep Study Experience

This is in response to Mike's request in another thread: Mike said:Moe-jo: you're one of the very few patients out there to have been diag…

Started by Moe-jo

28 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Judy

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service