Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Carol Hansen-Dix's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Carl, What does that little reservoir do, exactly, to cut down on the O2 use so much…"

Carol Hansen-Dix replied Mar 10, 2010 to How can I bring the monthly cost down for oxygen with my Bi-pap?

29 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Judy

"Carl, I know that there is a setting that you can operate the Helios on that only gi…"

Carol Hansen-Dix replied Mar 9, 2010 to How can I bring the monthly cost down for oxygen with my Bi-pap?

29 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Judy

"Judy, I am working on that as well. I think so because you can set the liquid O2 on…"

Carol Hansen-Dix replied Mar 8, 2010 to How can I bring the monthly cost down for oxygen with my Bi-pap?

29 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Judy

"To: Linda, Mary Z, Judy, Henning, Carl and all the other wonderful people who have r…"

Carol Hansen-Dix replied Mar 8, 2010 to How can I bring the monthly cost down for oxygen with my Bi-pap?

29 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Judy

"I have never heard of Helios before. I will definately look into it as an alternativ…"

29 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Judy

"Again, I have pretty much exausted my possiblities with this electric company but I…"

Carol Hansen-Dix replied Mar 4, 2010 to How can I bring the monthly cost down for oxygen with my Bi-pap?

29 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Judy

"Thank you, RL, for the many suggestions. I got my unit exchanged already for the one…"

Carol Hansen-Dix replied Mar 4, 2010 to How can I bring the monthly cost down for oxygen with my Bi-pap?

29 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Judy

"Yes, I am using a concentrator and my level is 4. I sleep anywhere from 0-12 hrs. a…"

29 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Judy

"As I said above, I am moving soon to a different county and if I'm lucky they will h…"

29 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Judy

"Thank you SleepyCarol for responding. I spent significant time with my electric comp…"

29 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Judy

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service